Telling BTS

My dumbass deleted this Sorry

Jimin: 

 Jimin was very private about his business, but he didn't like hiding things from the boys. He understood why waiting a while was the best decision in this regard, but you knew he was excited to finally tell them they were going to be uncles. When the time finally came, you were visiting his family to tell them. 

"Let's just call them. I think they're all having dinner together tonight. Get them on speaker maybe?" He suggested, eager to get his news out. 

"Yeah, let's try that." You agreed. He dialed Taehyung's number. 

"Hey, are you all together?" He asked after Taehyung answered. They both put the phone on speaker. 

"We have something we wanted to tell you guys, and we just can't wait any longer." Jimin started. 

"This better be good, we stopped a game of Overwatch for this." Jungkook announced. 

"Oh, it's pretty good." You laughed. 

"We are expecting a baby in a couple months." Jimin said, smiling up at you. You heard silence before an explosion of cheers came through the phone. 

"Was that worth pausing the game?" Jimin asked. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER!?" Jin cheered. You both laughed, happy the boys were just as excited as you and Jimin.

 You both laughed, happy the boys were just as excited as you and Jimin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung:

 Taehyung had become extremely worried and careful around you. He didn't want anything to mess up the pregnancy. You loved how protective he was becoming, finding it cute. The two of you joined the boys for a barbecue at Jin's. You had been suffering from morning sickness for most of your pregnancy thus far and hadn't left the house all that much. You were excited to finally see the boys again. When you arrived, Jungkook scooped you up his arms and span you around. You caught Taehyung's expression as Jungkook twirled you and it could only be described as pure horror. 

"Careful Kookie! Put her down!" He instructed. Jungkook laughed, but did as he was told. 

"Calm down, Hyung, I'm not going to steal your girl. I have a wife of my own you know." He laughed again. Taehyung frowned. 

"Just, be careful okay?" He repeated. "Taehyung, what is up with you?" Namjoon asked, confused by his behavior. 

"I'm pregnant," You announced, "Tae's just gotten a tad bit protective." You smiled at him. The boys all rushed over to Taehyung and lifted him in the air. 

"Yeah man!" 

"You're going to be a dad!" 

"You did it bro!"  

They cheered and put him down and Taehyung added,"That's not all, we're having twins." 

"Oh man holy shit!" Jungkook yelled wide eyed whilst the rest of the boys mouth