Picking Names

I'm Backkkkkk!

Jimin:

You honestly didn't think picking names for your little girl would be this hard, but it seemed that you and Jimin just couldn't agree. You'd read baby name books, looked online and even considered the names you heard shouted out in the supermarket but Jimin had scrunched up his nose at every single one.

"How about we look together? Right now," Jimin suggested, setting up his laptop as you both lounged on the couch. You didn't think it would do much good but you agreed nonetheless, shuffling a little closer to see the screen. 

"Nothing wacky though," You insisted. 

"I don't want our daughter walking around with a name no one knows how to pronounce."

"Alright," Jimin chuckled, looking up a baby naming website. "Nothing crazy."

You rubbed over your every growing belly as Jimin scrolled a ways down the list, stopping when one of them caught his eye.  

"How about Bora?"

"No way," You shuddered. "I went to school with Bora and she was a bitch." 

"Okay, how about...Soo-Young isn't too bad."

"I actually don't mind that so much, I'll write it on our maybe list."  

Grabbing your phone of the table you opened up your notes section, adding it to the very short list of possible names. 

Jimin scrolled a little further down but nothing really jumped out at either of you and by the time you got to the bottom you were no closer to naming your little girl than you were a week ago, but both you and Jimin weren't in any rush, happy to wait and find the perfect name for baby Park.

I'm evil and going to keep this name a secret until the Delivery chapter 😈😈

Taehyung:

"Why does it have to be so hard?" you said closing your eyes and resting your hands on your baby bump. 

"We are picking our babies names, it should be fun Petal," Tae said kissing your cheek. 

"I know, but we have more names that we don't like than ones we do," you groaned. You slowly opened your eyes and put your head on his shoulder. 

"All we know is that we want them both to begin with Tae." You said pouting making Taehyung chuckle and lean forward pecking your pouted lips; a small smile forming on your face.

"How about you pick a boy name and I'll pick a girl name?" he suggested. You smiled thinking that was the best idea either of you have had all day. The room fell silent as you both looked through the lists you had written over the past few days. 

"I really like Taekwan," you said, "plus it sounds right when you say Kim Taekwan," you added, making Taehyung chuckle. "I like it, no actually I love it" he said, making you smile.