Baby Shower

WARNING: THIS IS A VERY LONG CHAPTER!

Some of you get confused so here's a key: 

Y/S/N= Your sister's name (Sorry if you don't have a sister)

Y/B/F/N= Your Best Friend's Name

Y/N/N= Your niece's name (Again sorry if you don't have a niece) 

Jimin:

When you awoke you groaned as you saw the date on your phone. It was the day of your baby shower that Y/S/N and Y/B/F/N were throwing for you, but you didn't want to get out of bed. Jimin was fast asleep next to you still, snoring his life away like there was no tomorrow. You knew he would be up within a few minutes, he seemed to have a magical superpower where he would know when you were awake and wake up too. Of course your little girl wasn't going to have you stay in bed for one more second, and you were rushing to the bathroom to get sick. 

You were well into your pregnancy, and you were still experiencing morning sickness from time to time. Moments later, Jimin walked in and helped you get cleaned up. 

"Jiminie, do I have to go to my shower today? I look and feel terrible... I'm so fat and smelly and-" He cut you off by kissing you, running one hand through your hair whilst the other rubbed soft circles on your hip . 

"They've worked so hard on this babe... Would it make you feel better if I was there?" 

"Chim, guys aren't supposed to be there... It's a girl thing." 

"That doesn't answer my question." You looked up at him smiling, knowing where this was going. 

"Yes it would make me feel better." He kissed you again. 

"Then everyone will have to deal with it. Lets get ready baby girl."

Having Jimin with you definitely mad you feel better as you walked into your baby shower, chic themed to match your daughters planned nursery at home. You were honestly in awe of it all, Y/S/N and Y/B/F/N had done such a good job putting it together and it was making you emotional trying to take it all in. 

"Y/N honey, why are you crying?" Y/S/N asked you, handing you a tissue. 

"This is amazing.. I just don't know how to thank you guys.." 

"The pleasure is all ours sweetie. Now wipe those tears away, you have guests arriving!" 

And she was right, soon the room was filled with friend and family, some who you hadn't seen in years. You treated all of them, all with Jimin supporting you by your side. Every time you felt a little sick, he would rub the small of your back and within minutes you were okay again. You also had to keep smacking his hand away from the cake. It was a beautiful cake, with edible flowers and a little sign that said "It's a Girl!". 

You thought you caught Jimin tearing up a few times, but he would never admit it when you asked him. They had truly made you feel like you were special  just being at your own baby shower, and it was something you were never going to forget. 

"Alright, its present time Y/N!"

Your mother sat you and Jimin at the head of a circle, setting the huge pile of presents next to the two of you to grab in any order you chose. You picked a small box from the top of the pile first, knowing everyone was watching you. Looking at who it was from, you smiled and showed it to Jimin. 

"First gift is from my Y/N/N!" The room clapped as you slowly opened the gift, you had always hated opening gifts fast and ripping the paper so you were taking your time opening the first gift. Taking the lid off the box, inside was a small pink onesie, with black writing on it that said My Appa is my hero and a silhouette of a heart.