Chapter 4

We don't have goddam kids

Hoseoks P.O.V.

Dad? Did this girl really call me her father?...Or is she just kinky? Either way THIS IS WEIRD.

I looked at her up and down. Her face was pretty, no makeup at all, her eyes dark brown and happy, her lips the colour of blush. She had black leather pants, with matching black leather jacket on. Under the jacket she had a pink t-shirt, with some english words written on it with neon green, matching neon green converse on her legs. Her hair a bit longer than her shoulders had a very light, baby pink colour, with light purple pieces randomly placed around her head.

It was a lot.

She was a lot.

Although, overall she looked pretty cool.

Her mouth still hanging open, wide eyes, she looked over all of us, gaping.
She tried to speak, but only a couple words were audible from what she said.

"But.....possible.....you....and......what.......Jeon.......I swear......confused"

  Namjoon sighed before he said"Okay I think it's clear that she's a fan, who was pulling a prank. I don't think we should waste more time on this. We should've guessed this by the name."

  Tha woman wanted to say something to this, but the girl was quicker.

"Okay first of all, I am no fan of you, I ain't fangirling over my own father, that's weird as hell. Second of all, if you don't like my name complain to him"she pointed at me" as my dear father let my mom name me this.....uh everyone's asking "are you related to the actress"I'm like no for the thousandth time, and then they find out, that J-hope is my father they are like "omg can I get an authograph, that's so cool". So blame dad, not me!" she finished.

  We were all shocked, no one said a word. What really scared us, was the fact that she spoke so confidently. Truthfully. Honestly. But this isn't the truth. She can't be my daughter, it's not possible. I'm 24, this girl is around 15 at least, how could se be mine?!

  After getting over the shock, I decided that I'll handle this.

"Can we please speak with her alone. Privately?" I ask from the woman.

  She looked a bit unsure, but agreed anyway.

"When did you guys become so young?" she asked as the last officer left, and the door closed.

"Look, you can quit the act, we know you're just pretending, we don't have time for this."Namjoon says with a very visible annoyed attitude.

  That didn't do anything to her at all. With the same confidence she looked straight into Namjoon's eyes and said"I can prove that Jung Hoseok is my father, whether you like it or not. I also don't have time to sit here and convince you. So dad-"she turned to me" would please tell the police officers to let me go?"

"As honest as you sound, I can't believe you. You can't even be my child, I'm 24 and you're like, what, 15? I'm prettyyyyy positive I didn't make a child when I was 9."I look at her.

She sighs and roll her eyes. "Well because I'm your daughter in the future, I wasn't born yet."she says it as the most obvious thing in the whole wide world.

"Okay now you're just talking nonsense." Jin says.

"No I'm not! Ah! I can really prove that I'm his daughter, If that's necessary for you!"

"Oh really and how?"Namjoon asks.

"Well I know things about him, and all of you, not even you guys know about each other! And we can have a blood test, which will clearly show that he is, indeed, my father."

"I wanna hear what she has to say" I say. They turn to me with weird expressions. "Look it won't hurt at all, I'm just curious! Plus I'm not saying I believe her, but she does sound very convincing!" I confess.

"Okay then let's hear it" Jin turns to her.

______
I can't stop writing this book, I'm really enjoying this. This chapter ended up being pretty long, but I think it's fine. I hope my writing is fine lol. :)