Chapter 51

Author P.O.V.
They barely slept that night, which is not so suprising, considering they were all chained up in a standing position.
Jungkook and Yoongi tried to get information out of Hwan, but he just didn't budge. He seemed so down and depressed, it hurt for both of them to see their little boy like that, so they let him be eventually.
As for Yuna, her dad tried his best to comfort her, but she was in tears, and calming her was not an easy task. She seemed traumatized, but no one could find out why.
It was around midday, when they heard car tires screech outside of their prison.
Everyone stopped breathing to hear everything that's going on outside. Although they couldn't hear much. And then the doors opened, and a man dressed in casual clothing walked in. He walked fast and seemed extremly happy aswell; he was grinning ear to ear, like he just won the lottery.
"Oh the news I have for you!" he announced enthusiastically. Everyone figured that if he was so happy about it, it can't be good news for them. "This will be the end of your little plan, you thought you could play us and get away with it, but i will be the one to hold the power of time travel at last! For years I seeked this power, and now that I'm so close......I can already feel the victory in my veins!" No one had a single clue what he was talking about, but Hwan had a guess.
"Did you capture V?"
"Oh no, but we will soon! Because we got another one of your little friends here!"
As he said that the doors opened once again, only to reveil two men dragging a third one in, who was cuffed.
After they threw him down to the ground in front of them, he painfully looked up at them.

"Yoonseok!"

Hey everyone! Uh, I missed writing so much, i feel so much happier coming back here!:) I've got some stuff to tell yall:
1. THANK U THANK U THANK U for all the love you gave me while I was away! I LOVE reading your comments and feedbacks, it means the world to me see how yall feel about the story!
2. And ofc thank you for being patient! I feel so dam terrible, but i have my reasons...im really sorry!!!!
3. I know it's a short chapter BUT this ain't the only chapter you're getting today so watch out👀👀👀
4.LOVE YOU ALL SM! I MISSED YALL, I MISSED WRITING, I MISSED THIS STORY!(really hoping yall did too) KISSES, LOVE U HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT! 💕💕💕💕 and thank you for coming back here:)