Chapter 52

Taehyung P.O.V.
OH MY GOD! Yoonseok....he really does look like me. Looking at him makes me feel like looking in a mirror.

Naturally I would be overjoyed to see him, but not in the current circumstances.....I'm crazy worried.

He has bruises all over his face, he's bleeding from several wounds, he looks so beaten up...he can barely even move.

He's breathing heavily, as he looks straight at me, making eye contact. I try to read what's in his eyes, but he turns away before I could get a closer look.

"Oh yes that's him! We caught him! He was trying to steal weapons in Seoul, but too bad for him, we were there and managed to catch him, before he could even run away again. He must not be the smartest person in the group."

"No, I'm not. I'm more of the person who beats the fuck out of you, if you mess with my family...dickhead!"

The moment he says that, he gets slapped in the head with a bat. It knockes him over, and makes him bleed more. Although, it was not enough for him. He was still conscious.

He sits up as much as he can."You won't get anything out of me! I don't care what you do to me, I won't let you succeed!" he confidently yells at the man.

"Oh no! That is correct! But let's see how much you talk, if I torture your friends!"

Everyone got worried. Who will it be that they'll choose to use.
"Let's see...."he looks around all of us. His eyes stop at Chang-nim."You are his sister aren't you? You look like him...."he then keeps looking until his eyes find Hwan. "What about you? You seem vulnerable and easy to manipulate....perfect!" he grins widely."Get him!"

They take him out of the line, and push him to the ground not far away from a mortified Yoonseok.
Unlike Hwan, he seems to care, and looks scared for him.

"What should we do to him? Hmmm...something slow and painful, let's make her hear his screaming! We'll see how much she cares about you then....if she comes to save you, she loves you. If not, well...it speaks for itself." He waved at one of the man who was standing guard. He went and fetched a small, but very sharp knife from his pocket and gave it to him.

"Let's have some fun!" he said and went to grab Hwan's hair and pull it his head, in order to get access to his throat. But the very moment his finngertips would've touched his hair, a voice boomed through the whole place.

"Touch him, and DIE!"