Answers

To Yoongi

By i

lybunny
Q:

"How do you feel about your son having 2 boyfriends"

A: Well, as long as I they take good care of him I guess I don't mind. I'm probably used to it in the future, and I trust myself. These are my friends kids also, so I don't think i have to worry!

To Jungkook
By noctuarys_
Q:

"Would u be able to ever pick between hwan (I’m so sorry I haven’t read in a long time is that how u spell it) and V?"

A: Noooo! Oh my god! How can you ask that...so cruel....but you know, V is my daughter so she'll always be a bit closer to my heart!

To Jimin
By jikookismishiteu
Q:

How did your wife's death affect you?"

A:Well, I am upset, you can imagine....but it seemed like I managed to get over it, and raise my daughters happily after all, so I'm hoping for the best for my family!

To Seokjin
By _komorebi_10
Q:

How would you have felt that your 10 yr old twins were here??"

A: Huh...I'm not sure, probably very worried, because small kids should not be involved in such dangerous things, but also excited to meet them! I can't wait to have them in the future!

To Hwan
By
Q:How did you fall for V
A: I don't know, I guess I always loved her growing up. She was so cool, and brave, and smart, and unique, and beautiful....I-I'll stop...the point is, I had a crush on her since I can remember.

To Vanechka
By rookieNoobieWriter
Q: I understand that you want to stop your dad's lives from being miserable. But don't you think none of you would exist if you do that and you guys are the source of their happiness? They wouldn't be happy without you or hwan or the rest of you the way you're.

Also, on a side note, please lend me the time machine. There are a few things I did in the past I'd love to undo 😂🙈

A: I know, I realised that after everything happened....better later than never I guess.
Ohhhh....well it doesn't exactly work like that, but I'll try to come up with a solution for you!

By noctuarys_
Q:

Can u lend me your brain for my test I need it

A: The second I'll manage to create the technology for that, I will for sure! I got you!

To Taehyung
By taekookismeanttobe
Q:How do you feel about your son Yoonseok?
A: Ahhhh! Very handsome*laughs* He's very nice, and I'm so proud of how brave he is! Can't wait to see him again, along with all my other kids.