Chapter 48

LOLLLLLL yall thought that was it?! I fooled yall! I'm not that mean lmao, I said there'd be more updates, I gotta keep my promises so here's a decent one! Although, things are gonna get a bit intense after this, I'm warning you👀 but we might have some more Hwan fluff before that so don't worry! Alright enjoy!
Hwan P.O.V.
I sit down on the bed, as I think about Jeon. I can't believe I'm here without her. We always wanted to see this Hotel together while it was still working. This should be such a magical feeling, finally seeing it how I always imagined I would. But that's exactly why it's not magical. Not without Jeon.

I lay back as I realise how desperate I sound. I feel my cheecks heat up and I press my mouth into a thin line. 'No that's not true! It's okay to feel. Especially now, when I lost everything. I miss dad, I miss daddy, I miss Jeon and hyungie, and my friends, my whole family!' I hold back my tears, because I'm tired of this. Crying and being vulnerable. I might be the only one who made it out, and I need to find V. How can I be daydreaming about cuddling with my dads, when I need to save them!

Anger and ambition fills up my body. I sit right up and start to think. If V is here, then I'll just have to look around the rooms. Screw that, it might look creepy if I go in to every single room.

'Think, think, think.' I know Jeon better than anyone, I can read her thoughts for sure, if I concentrate. 'Let's think........what's her favourite part of the Hotel?' And it hits me! The 3rd, and 4th floor! We always hang out there, because of the view! But level 4th was full, meaning she has to be on the 3rd one. Which is the one I'm on!

I bolt right out of my room, only to bump into-"YUNA?!"