Chapter 10

Jungkook P.O.V.
We woke up early in the morning the next day. Suprisingly, no one seemed to be sleepy. Although I'm pretty sure why.
We gathered in the living room, once again. Poor Ae-ri looked younger than her age, as she had to wear her dad's clothes, which were too big for her. They made her look small. But she still managed to pick out some crazy things from Hoseok hyung's bedroom, as she didn't look less crazy than yesterday.

"Okay." She stars. "I gave a description of the people yesterday, remember?" We all nod in answer. "Good, we have to split up into pairs, and start looking at very public places, with full of people." I look around in confusion, I'm not sury why she wants that, and I notice I wasn't the only one. "We have to look there, because the others are probably searching for me, and other people aswell. So they'll go to places, where a lot of people are, like malls or shopping centres ot whatever, as it's more likely to run into someone." We let out an "oooo" to let her now we understood. "So I'll be going with dad- I mean Hoseok. Yoongi should go with Jungkook, Namjoon with Taehyung, and then Seokjin with Jimin."

"Wait wait wait......first of all since when can you order us around?" Namjoon asks offended. "Second of all, why did you pair us like this, I mean is it logical or did you just randomly picked us out?"

Ae-ri lets out a big annoyed sigh before answering. "Since I know the people and the situation the best, I'm pretty sure I should tell you what to do, as I have a better idea of what to do. To answer your second question, yeah I tried to pair you up logically. Now let's leave, we should start at the mall, that's the biggest place here."

Namjoon looks more calm, and just nods before standing up and calling us a ride.

I can't help but think. This is going to be one interesting day.