Chapter 31

Author's P.O.V.
After everyone ate breakfast and got ready, it was time to leave. All of the kids were disguised, except for Hui-Seon. This way, they can walk around and look for their friends, without revealing their identities.

When they arrived, there was a huge crowd of fans waiting for them. Although they were really anxious, they managed to put on a smile and wave at them.

Luckily, the kids went with a taxi to be less suspicious, and they got stuck in traffic. Why is that good? Because the less amount of time they spend around the fans, who know every single detail about their idols, the smaller the chance is that someone sees them, and catches on. As some of them really look a lot like their dad.

Obviously, they arrived later. The fan meeting had already started. So they split up, and started searching, as casually as possible.

They really tried.

But it' hard not to draw attention to yourself, when you're face is half hidden by a baseball cap or face mask, and you're walking around a fan meeting like in a supermarket.

It was crazy.

Hwan's P.O.V.
We've been here for an hour. And we found nothing. I'm getting sick worried. So I start to walk around faster. Desperately trying to find any of my friends. I need them to be safe and okay. This is not good.

Especially because Kwang had to go back home. A couple of fans started eyeing him, they probably thought he was Hoseok hyung or something, which is not suprising, but we lost a searcher.

Suddenly, Chang-nim texted me, saying she had amazing news. Finally something good. I hope she found either someone or information that could help us. I prefer the first option.

I look around as I'm typing, making sure no one is seeing my face or what I'm texting. But before I could send a response I catch a glimpse of something familiar. I quickly put my phone away and start to scan the area. And that's when I see it.

The familiar long brown hair with the bangs, the small body, adorable face filled with concern.

I found Yun-a.

I sprint to the place where she's standing in line, not taking my eyes off of her, in fear of losing her just with a blink. I try to be as calm as possible, but it's hard when I'm so close. So close to my target. So close to my happiness. So close to my friend.

Fortunately, I accidentally knocked some people over, and she noticed me. The worry left her face, relief taking over. Huge small on her face, tears in her eyes, she falls into my arms, hugging me like her life depends on it. I don't mind. I feel the same way. Relief. Happiness. Hope. I couldn't help but smile aswell.

"People are looking at us strangely, let's go somewhere private, quickly."

She nods as I take her hand to lead her to dressing rooms, where our dads stuff are. They gave us keys, so we can 'collect' the people somewhere private.

We break through the crowd pretty quickly, thankfully. When I get to the door I see that it's already opened. I can only hope that it's because Chang-nim really did find someone and brought them here, and not a fan broke in.

My question is answered when I open the door and see-