Chapter 16

Jungkook P.O.V.
We all whipped our heads, faster than the speed of light, to the place where  a girl's beautiful voice was heard.

"HUI-SEON?!!!!!!!" Ae-ri and Chang-min scream at the girl who stumbles back a bit.

"I'm happy to see you too just don't sfgghj" her words were crashed as she was crashed by Chang-mins tight hug. "Too late." She manages to chokes out.

I look at her. Plump pink lips, blonde hair, clothes looking like she straight up came from a fashion show, and forgot to change. "You're Jimin's daughter, right?" 

"Yup." She turns to Jimin. "Hey dad."

"H-hi" Jimin says, still shocked.

"Are you okay? Oh my god!"

"Calm down Chang-nim I'm fine!"

"Oh gosh, thank god! You have to tell us everything. NOW!"

"But by everything Chang-min means everything." Ae-ri looks deep into her eyes and grabs her shoulders. "From start to finish. Everything Jeon told you, you have to tell us. Everything is important."

"I know, okay. So Jeon has been acting weird for the past weeks. Actually it started about 2 months ago, when she read this book called "Time:a miracle". She started reading these odd books, I don't even know what language were they, but I didn't think much of it, I mean, we're talking about V, she always does weird stuff. But then she started showing signs, that she's working on something big. She never slept, talked, smiled and ate less. Her grades literalky dropped. HER GRADES! We all know she's a born genius. I only realised how big the problem was, when I saw how it effected Hwan. And not only him, but it seemed like Yun-a and Kwang knew something as well. They were just weird, Yun-a looked worried all the time which is really not like her. Kwang was non stop fighting with Jeon, which is again, weird as heck, that never happens. And Hwan looked so depressed, he knew the most about Vanechka's project. I tried to figure out what was she doing, but it just didn't make sense to me. Until a couple of days ago, where you know, everything happened. Hwan and I were at the Jeons house as usual, than Kwang came to talk with her, but it broke into a fight. Yoonseok and Ryung came to calm him down, but they didn't leave. They ended up hanging out in the garden. Yun-a came in the afternoon, to ask her about the project. She look frightened when she found out that she's close to finishing it. That's when I texted you, from Hwans phone to let you guys know there's something wrong. After that you know what happened."

"What about after we seperated?"

"Well, I woke up here in this house, there was an older phone here, which I activated in hopes of one of you finding me. Which, thankfully, happened. I was debating to leave or no, as I didn't know how far a normal city or village was. It got late so I decided to stay for the night. And that's when......

"Hwan showed up."