Chapter 30

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in yesterday's clothes. I remembered how I fell asleep. I looked to my left to see Hwan gripping my t-shirt with his tiny fist, the other hand clinging into Jungkook's biceps, which were protectively wrapped around him. Jungkook was sleeping with his lips parted a bit just like Hwan. They were so adorable. Unfortunately, I have to wake them up to get ready. We have a huge fan meeting today.

So I started to stroke Hwan's head to try and wake him up. I started with him, because it takes him a lot of time to actually wake up."Hwannnn, wakey wakey~We have to get up kitten." He shifts and groans. He pulls himself closer to Jungkook, trying to hide from getting up. I chuckle. "Hwan, you have toooo!! Come on.."

"But dadddyyy" he snuggles to Jungkook, who's still dead asleep.

Then an idea comes to my head."You know.....you won't see your friends, if you don't get up. We have the fan meeting today, they might come...." He grumpily sits up at that, his hair messier then ever. Somehow, it still looked good.

"Alright...." he takes a blanket, and goes into the bathroom.

Time to wake the other kid up.

I lay on my stomach to reach him, and start stroking his hair, the same way I did for Hwan. "Jungkookieeee. You have to wake up, we have to get ready!!" He groans.

So I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him.

Cause I'm a nice hyung.

He drabbed the pillow and threw it across the room. Too bad, I already figured out something else.

I started to take his blanket away. Sadly, he's stronger than me. He pulled back the blanket, which resulted in me landing on him. He cuddled me, and tried to go back to sleep.

"Jungkook come on!"

"Sorry hyung, I'll get up." he finally lets go of me, and stands up streching. Then he starts to walk out of my room. Before he leaves he turns his head back. "By the way. Cuddling you feels just like cuddling Hwan. Like father, like son." he winks and leaves.

_________

Have not written an A/N in a loooongggg time! Anyways, I swear this is not a yoonkook fanfic! As it might look like it is, looking at the last couple of chapters.... This is just important in the story. On the topic of 'importance' the last sentences, that are highlighted(like what im writing rn) are important either now, like what's the next chapter about and such, or wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy later that you won't even remember that it was hinted. But it'll still be important.

P.S. today's last sentence will be REALLY important, but by the time it'll make sense why it's important you'll completely forget about it.:) but it's a huge hint 👀