✦::flirty!uchiha sasuke x reader

[F/N] P.O.V.

I'm currently watching [pick a movie] when someone knocks at the door.
"Come in," I said, my eyes not taking off from the television, the door slammed open revealing a smirking Uchiha coming this way.

He grabs my shoulder and suddenly kisses me, making my eyes turned wide, I didn't kiss back and grabbed his shoulder to push him off of me. He then looks at me slightly annoyed of what I had done then starts nibbling my ear.

I quickly questioned him. "Why are you being so needy today Sasuke?"
In which he returned, "Are you a book, 'cause I like to check you out", Winking and eye.

Seriously a pick-up line, I never knew an Uchiha would have such humor.

"Seriously Sasu, what's gotten into you today!" I shouted at him.

He stopped his movements and looked at me seriously, "I saw you talking with Naruto today", He bluntly said, though his eyes looked furious.

...wait!? is he jealous or something?! Uchiha Sasuke is jealous!? Ok, now that is...weird, then an idea popped into my head,

"Are you perhaps jealous Sasu?" I purred in a teasing way.

"Hn..." He said, and looked away.

Thought so much, but not the reaction I want to have, "What's to be jealous about me talking with Naruto, Sasuke?" I pushed the question at him.

"It's because your talking with him that's what, you didn't even give time to notice me today"

Oh...Why do I feel like a b*tch-

I sighed and looked at him, "Seriously Sasu there's no need to be jealous about Naruto was only asking for tips about how to do confession, and I'm yours already that being said, Naruto is not really my type."

"Damn right your mine babe." He huffed, and kissed me again.

Then you guys continued what you were doing. ≥3≤
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"But seriously though Naruto's confessing, to whom?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask him"

Welp that's it, I know it's short but...

Akamai: She's just lazy guys.

Shut up...

Luciana: Don't tease her Akamai.

Sasuke: It's bad, I don't act like that way at all.

Three of you: No one asked...

Hey, you guys put some request in the request page and I'll make the story longer!

Bye bye~

-Luciana_chan7.♡