✦::hidan x reader

Runyah~
Heya! I'm back!

This is another request of Mary_Otsutsuki

Warning: A little angst ain't a problem right?

Enjoy~

Third Person P.O.V.

[F/N] sighed as she laid her head on the table, and she sighed again.

It was 12 midnight and she was waiting for someone, that was supposedly home a few hours ago.

She sighed again as she looked at the clock above.

The door then suddenly opened, revealing a rather messed up Hidan, his clothes were crumpled, and his hair wasn't neat.

[F/N] smiled as she pushed herself up and walked towards Hidan.

"Your back la--" She was cut off with Hidan walking past her. He appeared to be in a bad mood, and [F/N] became suspicious. "What is wrong with him?"

She thought for a second, but then just shrugged it off, and walk towards their shared room.

For the next couple of weeks, Hidan and [F/N] continued this cycle, [F/N] waited for Hidan to go home late but when he came he won't notice her until she couldn't take it anymore. This afternoon, she decided to go over the Akatsuki hideout to confront Hidan.

"That guy has been acting weird this last month..." [F/N] grumbled and went over to the bedroom where one of the members told her where he would be. She forced the door open and saw Hidan having sex with Konan.

"[F/N]!" Hidan yelled, shocked to see her. She wasn't supposed to be here. Konan was surprised too.

"So this is what you've been doing..." she whispered as tears poured out of her eyes. "You cheater."

"No--" Hidan was cut off

"Stop, I don't wanna hear any more of your sh*t." [F/N] said

And with that [F/N] left leaving Hidan.

Annnnnnddddd I'm done bruh!
Sorry, does this oneshot doesn't satisfy you?
I wanna try something different, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Should I make a part 2 of this?

-Luciana-chan7💞