✧::kurama x reader

Runyah~

Hi everyone!!!
I just want you to know that this Kurama is the human version. Okay!?!?!

Chase: Hai!

Akamai: Let's just get to it

Chase: Line of curses could be seen, You have been warned.

Jax: Enjoy!

Third Person P.O.V.

Naruto shifted on the bed as he heard a loud buzzing sound coming from the desk beside his bed. He slowly reached the phone rested in the desk, carefully so that his boyfriend wouldn't wake up.

"Hello?"

"Oh, God!!! You'd never believe what I-!!Sh*it!!! I never thought it was-!!! F*ck!!?" Rants, jumbled words and curses could be heard in the other line of the phone that made Naruto, even more, confused about what was happening, "I'm so dumb!!! Even you guys remembered it!!! Sh*t!!"

"What...? Wait... wait for a second..." Naruto sat up from the bed, he rubbed his eyes hoping it would ease his tiredness, he then said, "Who's this? What happened?"

"Who's what? It's me Kurama! You stupid brat!!" Was the answer of Kurama who's in the other line of the phone.

Naruto looked at the clock in his desk and said, "Oh... I'm sorry your highness for not attending your meeting 7 in the MORNING!, what do you want?"

A long sigh could be heard, which made Naruto's brow raise.

"Do you know what day was yesterday?" Kurama asked

"Uh... [Month/Day/2018]?" The blonde guessed

"Yes! No! Ugh..." Kurama seemed to be in great agony, "It was [F/N]'s birthday!"

"Oh Yeah..." Naruto's brain seems to be working fully now, "What about it," he asked

"I forgot!" Kurama was shrieking on the other side, "Kit I f*cking forgot!!! I didn't give her anything, like nothing!! Even a birthday text!!! I was busy!! I didn't have any reminder of it!!! It just completely slipped out of my mind!!!" Kurama's rant was continuing, like how was he a bad boyfriend to her.

Naruto felt something move in the other side of the bed, Sasuke made a low moan and wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist, trying to make his source of warmth lie back to bed, ruffling the Uchiha's hair Naruto replied, "Well that sucks..."

"Sucks?"

"It's more than sucks! It's a disaster, a major one!!! How could I even forget my own girlfriend's birthday!! She must be thinking that I'm horrible that I didn't give her anything, or what if she doesn't want to see me anymore, maybe she doesn't want me on the bed anymore or worse maybe she wants to broke up with me!!!" Negative words were filling Naruto's ear.

"Oh god! Kurama calm down!!" Naruto shouted that it causes Sasuke to flinch a bit.

Sasuke groan and Naruto noticed it, "Sorry Sasu..."

"Don't mind me, babe..." He moans out

"Calm down? calm down!?!!, I can't calm down at all!! What should I do Kit, I can't do anything!!!" The person on the other line said

"Can't you just give her a late birthday present?" Naruto asked

"Like?" Was he got to say

"Uh... how about a pair of necklace that says your name?"

"I got that to her last year..." Kurama said placing a hand on his forehead

"A dinner?"

"........"

"Kurama?"

"Be here at 9." Was the reply Naruto got before the call ended

*sigh* "Sasu, get up we got a lot to do today"

"Ngh...."

• • •

Kurama's P.O.V.

I was pacing back and forth at the living room waiting for the kit, [F/N] is visiting her parents today and will be back at 8, which gives me a lot of time to prepare.

The doorbell rang and the door swung open to reveal the kit and the Uchiha brat.

"Kurama-nii we're here!" Naruto said in a cheerful voice as always,

I then sighed in relieved then came up to them.

"So here's the plan"

• • •

[F/N]'s P.O.V.

"Baby, I'm home," I said

I was welcomed by a silent greeting

"Baby?" I said

'That's weird, Kurama was supposed to be here' I thought,

Suddenly I was hugged in the waist at the back with two muscular arms

"Welcome home~" Said a husky voice

"Kurama, I'm home," I said leaning at his shoulder

He then pulled something from his pocket and placed it on my eyes, blocking me from seeing anything

"What happening?" I asked

"Shhh, Relax~" He whispered in my right ear

He then pulled me somewhere, a creaking sound was made in every step we took then we come to a halt

Kurama then took the thing on my eyes off,

*gasps*

"Kurama this is....." I said, staring at awe at the dining table, the lights were turned off and were replaced with lit candles.

"Happy Birthday~" He cooed in my ear and then backed off, "Well.... belated actually, I'm really sorry for forgetting about it, I'm such a bad boyfriend, you don't really deserve me...."

"Kurama..... Don't say that it's just a birthday" I giggled

"Uh-Uh, It's my beautiful girlfriend's birthday," He said hugging me and kissing my forehead, I then wrapped my arms around his neck and said

"Thank you, I love you" Proceeded with a passionate kiss

Hello everyone!!!
I'm back and alive!

Jax: Welcome back!

Thanks! Okayyyy
For everyone to know, I'm still thinking on which story I will publish!

I have 4 IE story, 1 Naruto story and 1 AOT story to choose from

-Luciana_chan7💞