✧::uchiha sasuke x shy!reader

Runyah~

Another Sasuke ≧ω≦

This was requested by HarleenStan phew! I got a request!
I'm really sorry for not posting this in an earlier date, Some things came up and exams also bothered my way, gomen gomen (╥﹏╥)

[F/N] P.O.V.

Sasuke Uchiha, A guy who I fell in love with. Well who else won't fall in love with the most famous, most handsome, and smart guy in school, no one, Everyone just loves him, they even love his cold attitude, well that's normal because that's what are Uchiha's are...well except for his brother Itachi Uchiha...sometimes.

I decided to write him a love letter. And I poured all my thoughts and feelings into it, and my friends approved. The next day, I put it in his locker and waited for him. When I saw him get closer, I hid between the lingering students, my eyes only to him, appreciating his good looks.

I got nervous when he took the letter out of his locker. I was chanting in my mind for him to open it. But instead, he ripped it apart without even reading it. It shattered my heart. I saw the tiny pieces of my love letter fall to the ground. I felt hurt. I never knew he was this cold. After getting things from his locker, he swiftly turned around, not giving a single glance to the mess he had made.

That day, I felt disheartened. I may be overreacting, but my feelings for that guy was real and true, so I was obviously hurt by that. Sakura tried talking to me, to see what my problem was, but I couldn't talk to her. Since she also has the same crush as me, I felt bitter. I went home grouchy and sad that day, but I did all my homework so I could maintain my grades. I rushed to my room and locked the door, studying and doing all the other irritating school stuff.

When I couldn't handle it anymore, I slammed my books closed and hid my head in my arms, trying hard to maybe pass out, but it didn't happen as I wanted it to.

Suddenly, I felt a warm drop of water pass down my cheek. I was crying. I don't know what was wrong with me, or why I was acting this way. It was just a stupid love letter. I could make him another...right?

No, not possible. I saw what he did. He ripped it up in shreds, not bothering to look what was inside. I was already embarrassed by what he did. I refuse to do it again.

After sulking for a while, I fell asleep on my desk, a tired look on my face. Sasuke Uchiha, I thought you could at least give me a chance. But it didn't work out. I never felt like this before. Why me of all people?

That boy is unhealthy for me.

The next day, I avoided him. I still stare at him, unknowingly. It seems like after everything, I was still into that guy. I huff. I hate being this way, and I wanted to forget him in my mind. But a small voice in my brain couldn't help but speak up. Was it worth It? Should I really avoid him all because of a letter? I feel alright today--still bothered by what he did, but I'm alright. But one thing's for sure, I'm not going to make him another love letter unless I am confident enough he'll look at it.

Our teacher was smooth and uncaring today, it seems. We won't be doing any ninja work, but we were going to pair up with someone and write to each other's likes and dislikes. As always, Sakura was telling Sasuke to be her partner, while Naruto stared at Sasuke with a soured expression.

"Sasuke, pair up with me please!" Sakura said, grinning broadly. Instead, Sasuke stared blankly at her.

"No. You always ask me to pair up with you," he says coldly. Sakura's grin vanished. "Go find another partner."

Naruto beamed. "You can pair up with me instead!"

"Ew, not with an idiot like you," Sakura retorted with a disgusted look, and walked away, hoping to find a better partner than the blonde who watched her go.

I felt surprised when Sasuke went up to me. I was still looking for a partner, and I looked like an idiot still looking for one, and my heart almost stopped when he stared down at me.

"Want to be partners?" he asked.

Huh? What? Did I hear that right?

"W-what?" I say, stupefied. He almost frowned but managed not to.

"Partners. Can we be Partners?" he repeated. Seriously!? Dear god, help me because I feel like fainting!

"S-sure," I smile as we both get started.

The rest of the work was awkward, and uncomfortable at first, but after some time, we grew fond of it as we learned more about each other's interests. I keep glancing at him, looking at his face and as well as his demeanor. He was indeed alluring.

"What type of food do you Like?" he asks as he writes additional info of me. I place my pen on my lips, in a sign of thinking. I like sweet foods and desserts, and on the other hand, I liked to eat meat. Settling my decision, I gave him my answer:

"I like sweet stuff, but meat is good too," I answer. He nods, satisfied by my answer and writes it down. After an hour later, the class ended, and Sasuke told me to meet up with him later so we could add finishing touches to our project. I accepted, happy to be in good terms with him.

After school, we met up under some random tree and talked. It was comfortable with him. I completely forgot what he had done to my letter.

"You're quite amusing," he says. I look at him, confused. He sighed and let out a small smile.

"Love letter, does it ring a bell?"

My face began burning up. No, he couldn't possibly have known! I didn't leave any trace behind that I wrote It!

He pointed his pen at me. "Don't play with me. Your perfume left a clue."

My face was blushing so hard. Ugh, I know I put up too much perfume. I should stop for a while.

"Why did you tear it up?" I ask.

"Didn't feel like it" He shrugged as if it felt nothing to him.

"Ouch, now that hurts me," I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"Meh, besides I think I know what's in it already," He said moving inches closer to me till our nose touched.

I blushed furiously, I tried to back out but his hand instantly grabbed my wrist.

"Now now don't be like that, I still hadn't given you my answer yet"

"W-well I know"

"And that is?" He asked raising a brow

"No"

"Wrong answer"

He then leaned and kiss meeeee

Chu~~~~

I'm such a bad person I'm sorry
But here it is

Akamai: Che I think I'll only give it 0 out of 10

No one asks for your opinion blockhead

Oh I almost forgot, I give credit to Ronalia12 😂

Thanks for reading be sure to make request toooooooooo

-Luciana-chan💞