✧::uzumaki naruto x reader |2|

Runyah~

Hey hey hey! I'm back!
And with another Part of Naruto x Reader!
'Hi' - thought
"Hi" - thought

Jax: ...

What?

Jax: ...

Iruka sensei decided to butt in...

[F/N]'s P.O.V.

"Now now minna-san(everyone), stop asking some ridiculous questions toward miss [L/N], she's still new to this town and I want you to be nice to her."

"Hai(Yes) Sensei," They all said in kind of a monotone way

I can only hang my head low, why do rumors have to spread so fast...

I sighed to myself.

"[L/N] [F/N]." Iruka sensei called

"Yes?" I asked looking at him

"Please do take a seat beside Naruto, Naruto-kun please raise your hand"

"Hai!"

I look at this so-called Naruto, he has three black whiskers in each side of his cheeks,

'What are you, a cat?' I thought, he also had this yellow bright hair, ' 4th Hokage?', and he was grinning like an idiot, 'so weird'.

I walk towards this Naruto guy, he was smiling at me so cheerfully like an angel.

Badum. . . .
Badum. . . .
Badum. . . .

What's this? My heart is beating fast,
...no way...don't tell me, I'm having love at first sight!? This can't be right no way!! Aaaaghhhhh!!!!

While my brain is fighting with love, my body was frozen in place which gives a lot of stares, but then I unfroze when a student spoke up,

"See Naruto, even she doesn't like you, give it up loser!" A pink headed girl said. (No I'm not being mean to Sakura, I'm just using the character she was in the academy, so no bashing!!)

I saw Naruto lower his head a bit, I felt a pang of guilt in my heart but I didn't pay attention to it.

"[L/N]-san?" Iruka sensei called

"Ah! Hai! Gomenasai(sorry) sensei, I spaced out" I quickly face him and gave a bow.

"Don't worry [L/N]-san" He replied.

I quickly sat beside Naruto, he takes a look at me and I gave a small smile to him back, he quickly turns his head back, a small tint of pink blush appeared in his cheek in which I found cute.

• • •

Iruka sensei then announced, for us to take a break since the bell rang, a lot of students then rush back outside while some random girls follow a raven-haired guy, who was clearly irritated about it, and it's very noticeable because of his facial expression.

I looked at my side to see Naruto scribbled at something in his notebook, in which I take a quick peek, but then he notices my doing and that he immediately shut his notebook down.

"Gomen Naruto-kun, I was curious about what you're doing that I didn't notice my action," I said

"It's fine," He said avoiding my gaze

I was about to say something when the bell rang. I quietly grunted and just took out the things needed for the next class.

• • •

The class ended in a breeze, a lot of students quickly went home with their friends while others were picked up by their parents, I quickly pack my things since I was the only one left.

I straighten my bag at my back and started to walk out of the classroom,
I accidentally bump into something that it eventually falls on the ground I immediately picked it up and check who the owner it is, It was Naruto's.

'He must've left it' I thought

I checked if I was there were other people, in which there isn't.

"It wouldn't hurt if I check it out right?" I said

"Just a quick peek"

I slowly opened his notebook to reveal a lot of scribbles and scratched marks of a pen.

"Is this even a writing?" I asked myself with a sweatdrop

I was scanning his notebook, till something caught my eyes...
It's not very clear because of some pen scratches but can be
read(Past Tense).

I hadn't noticed it just yet but, I was blushing shades of red, I was still staring at space till the door suddenly slid open to reveal a blonde haired guy, hands on his knees, panting, it's pretty obvious that he ran, and I can really tell what he ran for, the notebook.

Third Person P.O.V.

Naruto looked at his side to reveal a [Hair/color] girl, that is holding something in her chest closely.

Naruto's P.O.V.

'[F/N]!?! What's she doing here!?' I thought

I was now freaking out dattebayo.
I never thought that she's still here,

'Arghhh!!' if I hadn't left the notebook I wouldn't be here! Wait, there's only the two of us here, it's a chance for me to confess to her! No! stupid Naruto, you're only here to get the notebook then your out! Besides, there's a pretty high chance she's not gonna accept my confession!'

My ranting thoughts stopped till my eyes landed on the thing she was holding...it's my notebook!

'Oh no! She had my notebook! Don't tell me she read(Past Tense) it! I'm in big trouble'

"A-Ah! H-hello [F/N]! What are you still doing here?" I asked, bad move

"I was just about to head home, how about you? What are you doing here?" She asked

"W-well I forgot something and I just came here to get it," I replied

"O-oh is that so... " She said looking away

'Don't tell me she really has read(Past Tense) it'

A pregnant silence left the air.

It was left in utter silence until she spoke up.

"Um...Uh...N-naruto I-I love you!"
She said

'What?'

"I don't know, but I guess you could say love at first sight, a-and I read(Past Tense) this," She said handing out my notebook that she was hugging tightly right before my eyes. It made me so happy that she was the one who picked it up for me.

But I was confused at something... what did she mean about 'love at first sight'? She must be delusional. And she read something? Realizing what she meant, I snatched the notebook from her and gave her an irritated glare. Her mouth gaped open, her eyes widening from my glare.

"Thanks," I said, my tone sounding a bit cold. "See you tomorrow."

And I left her without turning back. I know that I was being mean, but she should not have read was in my notebook. It was private. I left the school with her alone in the empty hallway.

Muahahahahahaha
I made this a bad ending!

Jax:...

I sometimes hate you guys

See you in the next Oneshot!

Ja ne!

Ronalia12: nuuuuuu! Why did you make it a bad ending!!!

Because it's Because

Ronalia12:...

-Luciana-chan💞