✦::sasori x akatsuki!reader |2|

Runyah~
I'm back!
And with the next part of Sasori
The others aren't here so I'm just gonna proceed!

Enjoy!

Sasori's P.O.V.

I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me, still oblivious that we were watching her. Just as Nagato had said, she had three tails, and she was walking casually at the serenity of the forest. Deidara stared at her, admiring the beauty that she possessed. But most of all, she had wonderful azure blue eyes. I grinned. They must be mine in order to finish that puppet... my beloved puppet...

Quickly, I straightened my posture and glared at Deidara. "Let's get this over with."

"As you wish," he sighed and mimicked my movements. The girl was slowly walking away from our view, so I advised Deidara for a quick and easy plan.

"She looks weak, and plus, she's alone," I say to him. "Here's what you're gonna do: sneak up from behind and stop her from moving. I'll make it quick and easy so I'll just slash her throat with my kunai."

Soon, we started moving swiftly towards our prey and hid between the thickets. The girl looks suspicious and turned around to see who was following her, but not until Deidara sneaked from behind her and used his jutsu and made her completely immobile. She tried to free herself, but it went in vain. She cried for help, but she went too deep in the woods resulting no one can hear her.

I showed myself to her, with the kunai in my hand. She looked at me with hate-filled eyes.

"Why are you doing this?! You won't get away with this so easily!" she screamed, but I stayed silent. I pressed the blade of my kunai on her neck and gave her a hostile stare.

"No hard feelings," I muttered with a small smile on my lips. "I only wanted your eyes."

She was about to scream again. But in a one, fluid motion, I slashed the kunai on her throat and she bled to death. Deidara went ahead to report the successful mission, while I went ahead and plucked her beautiful eyes from the sockets. I stared at them lovingly.

"So... perfect," I mumbled.

• • •

"They don't fit at all!" I screamed and threw away the eyes than I and Deidara got from earlier. The azure blue eyes... they did not fit my puppet. I went over and squished the two eyes on the floor with my foot, making blood pour out of them. I stared at the mess I made with blank eyes. The way that they looked did not suit my puppet. They no more held the beautiful life that I once saw in them.

Suddenly Konan barged into the room with a worried look on her face.

"Sasori?" she breathed. "Is everything okay? I heard you scream so I came to see what's up..."

"I hate it," I said and looked at her, tears forming in my own eyes. "They don't look good on her... they're hideous, Konan. Hideous!"

"Hey, hey," she soothed and came over to me. "It's alright... you can just find a new pair of eyes to put on your... lover."

"..."

"Sasori..." she sighed. I looked up to only meet her eyes. I held in my breath as I stared at the orbs in front of me. It was so beautiful - full of light and a mix of... something else. It looked like a sunset, to be honest. I wanted her eyes. I know it was much more crazy and insane, and I know she was my friend, but she wouldn't mind, right? Her eyes should be perfect for my [F/N].

"Konan..." I whispered and she leaned closer to hear what I would say.

I smiled evilly and lunged my fingers for her eyes. She held in a screech and dodged my hand, scrambling away from me.

"Sasori!" she said in a panic, and in worry. "What are you doing?"

"Your eyes.."

"I'm leaving!" she said and ran out of my room. I dropped down on the ground, sad and hopeless. That time, her eyes looked scared. They also looked hideous at that time... and I hope Konan could forgive me for what I've tried to attempt.

I picked myself up and looked at [F/N] and approached her. I caressed her face with a soft expression on my face. I guess I won't be able to find you the perfect eyes that you deserved. Suddenly, an idea popped in my head. Grinning, I plucked off my own eyes and paced them in hers.

"There..."

I was grinning like a fool. But I didn't care. I know I couldn't see what she looked like, but...

I knew she was perfect.

Extended Ending (Funny)

Third person P.O.V.

the door flung open to reveal an annoyed Deidara.

"What the heck Dude! Why did you attack Konan" Deidara shouted

"Because that's what on my script" I replied

"I don't care of your stupid script crap 'cause I'm pretty sure that's what in it!"

Hellooowwwww
So I'm finish so yeah
Um. .
Thanks for the help Ronalia12
😛

-Luciana_chan💞