✦::uchiha sasuke x reader

Runyah~

Alola! I'm back again with a another Sasuke X Reader. You see you all like Sasuke so for you guys I'm making another one.

Akamai: Hn...

A-Akamai!? Your back!

Akamai: ...

Luciana: He's fever just gone down recently.

Okay...But why is he acting all grumpy all of the sudden, yeah I know we're not in good terms but this, is weird.

Luciana: Oh...Well that's because he skipped the four stories you made recently, so yeah...

Is that so?

Luciana: Yep

Then how about the others then?

Luciana: Chase and Jax was called by their manager for a photo shoot so they couldn't go today.

Okay then, I'll do the honors today!
Tutturut!

Enjoy!

Third Person P.O.V.

It was 1 in the afternoon and Sasuke was sitting on their couch watching TV, today him, his brother Itachi, and his girlfriend [F/N] is supposed to go and watch a movie at the cinema, but since Itachi accidentally booked their ticket in 4 in the afternoon they would have to wait till 3 for his girlfriend since she insisted that she would pick them up since she has an errands that her mother wants to do for her and go to the cinema,he was switching channels till he heard his brother called his name.

"Sasuke!" Itachi shouts from the front door of their 'mansion'

"Hai? (Yes) Nii-san(Brother)?" Sasuke shouts back not turning his gaze from the TV.

"How about we go to a cafe while we wait for [F/N] to arrive." His brother asked,

"Alright, I'm getting bored here anyway."

Sasuke then grabs some things that he needed and they head out.

• • •

At the cafe at °°°

Third Person P.O.V.

"What can I get for you gentlemen?"
Ask the waitress as Sasuke and Itachi scan the menu

"We'll have a cup of coffee and a tomato juice please," Itachi said

"Okay, I'll be right back to serve your order" The waitress replied going to her next customer

The bell that was hanging on the door rang as another customer entered the cafe.

"Hey isn't that--"

"[F/N]" Sasuke cut his brother. She had walked into the cafe with a guy, a good looking one too. Sasuke felt his anger building up inside him.

"Calm down," Itachi said, feeling his younger brother's rage. "Maybe they're out as friends"

The Uchiha's watched the two sit at a table, laughing and talking with one another

"That doesn't look like a normal friendship to me" Sasuke scowled, he slammed his hand in the table standing up and left the cafe

• • •

[F/N'S] P.O.V.

"Wow! I can't believe you're really gonna move in here!" I exclaimed