✧::1k special

Runyah-

OMAGHAD!! FREAKING SH*T!!! THIS IS SSOOOOOO F*CKING UNREAL!!!

1K?! FREAKING 1K!!!!!

JAX: CONGRATS!

GHAD, I NEVER KNEW THIS WOULD FREAKING HAPPEN!!

ARENNARAH:Congratulations and celebrations😂😂🎂✌️✌️🎵

Okey dokey!

A BIG SHOUT OUT FOR arennarah AND Ronalia12!!!!!
BE SURE TO CHECK THEIR FREAKING ACC. AND READ THEIR FREAKING AWESOME STORIES!

FOR MY 1K SPECIAL STORIES THIS WAS REQUESTED BY MY DEAR arennarah

KIBA x ARRENARAH

Third Person P.O.V.

"Don't leave me baby~ 🎶"

Sang the last part of the song by Arrenarah.
The night of their prom was almost coming to an end because after Arrenarah's solo, the class president, Sasuke Uchiha will announce their prom king and queen.

Many audience cheered on her performance, but why wouldn't they cheer for her, seeing as she was really talented not just by her singing but also in education not to mention her looks could always make guys fall for instantly in one look.

She wasn't smiling at the cheering audience, she didn't looked happy at all at the moment, for she was looking down around the audience for a certain guy.

She was expecting this guy would come and watch her performance today, seemingly this guy was the first one to know the solo Arrenarah was doing today.

Giving up on looking for the guy, Arrenarah looked at the audience cheering for her, she gave them a small smile and a wave, then immediately goes back stage.

Their weren't many people at the back so she immediately ran into a corner, she let her eyes burst into tears, she didn't know why she was crying, she just did, Arrenarah didn't know what she felt right now, she was dissapointed, depressed, sad, furious and many other stuff she couldn't express right now.

• • •

She continued her crying for about some time, till two muscular arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to the person behind her.

This person then lower his lips to her ears and said,

"Your performance looked absolutely beautiful my dear." said a husky voice,

Arrenarah know this voice everywhere, she immediately then turned around to face the guy, she wrapped her hands around his neck and leaned her head.

"Kiba..."

The guy known as Kiba hummed in response

"You idiot...you big idiot!" Arrenarah shouted quietly, only for Kiba to hear, "I thought you didn't came!" She continued

"I see... I'm sorry for worrying you..." He said feeling a little guilty,

"You have to make up for it..." Arrenarah whispered.

"How?"

"Give me a kiss, right here" She said pointing her index finger in her lips

"Granted~" Kiba said, pulling Arrenarah closer to him and kissed her passionately.

This continued for some time, till they broke out for some air.

"Don't leave me" Arrenarah said placing her head back on Kiba's shoulder

"Of course, why would you think I would leave you?" Kiba asked stroking Arrenarah's long hair.

"Just caught up with my song~" Arrenarah said huskily

Kiba just hummed in response

HOPE YOU LIKED IT MY DEAR arennarah!!!

-Luciana_chan7💞