✧::late christmas special

"You know, you can't spend Christmas here alone." A husky voice whispered in [F/N]'s ear, as he placed himself beside her.

"Kakashi..." [F/N] greeted the man.

Kakashi looked at her for a moment, and placed his Icha-Icha Paradise book inside his vest.

"So... What were you doing here alone?" he asked, the scarf hanged in his neck were removed, and he tangled it on [F/N]'s.

"I don't know..." [F/N] said, pulling her knees together, she let him do as he pleases, when his fingers attached itself on her hair.

The two sat in silence on top of the 4th Hokage's head, when Kakashi took a look at his watch, he stood up, and brush his pants.

He then offered his hands on [F/N], "Let's go home?" he asked, with his close eye smile.

[F/N] looked at his hands, before taking it and sigh, "Sorry..."

"What for?" Kakashi asked, pulling her up and straddled his hands on her waist.

"For acting like a child earlier, I just wanna....." [F/N] slowly said and bit her lip.

Kakashi kissed her forehead lovingly, "It's fine... I totally understand..."

"I'm sorry....!" [F/N] said for the last time, before burying her face on his chest, crying.

"Shhh... I love you..."

-Luciana_chan7💞