✧::mitsuki x reader

Hi guys!
I'm back!
I'm sorry, I was gone too long. I have family issue problems at the moment.
I won't make you wait so here.

Enjoy!

[F/N]'s P.O.V.

"Basketball?" My boyfriend repeated.

"Mmm!" I said.

"Why all of the sudden?" He asked, completely surprised. "I thought you never even played the sport."

"So?" I said, making him look at me unsurely. "I wanna try!"

"Fine," he muttered in defeat. "If you want, I can teach you some tricks. I'll just ask the captain if we can use the court."

I grinned at him, letting him know that I approved of his offer. We're currently at the school, hanging out on our free time. Mitsuki was such a nice guy to be with. Sometimes, his smiles are quite unpredictable, but I loved him for that.

• • •

We head towards the court, me following Mitsuki from behind.
Once we've arrived in front of the door in the court, Mitsuki then opened the door.

"Captain!" He said

"Ah! Hey their Mitsuki, What is it?" The captain said

"Can I use the court later?" Mitsuki asked

"Sure! What for?"

"[F/N] wanted me to teach her some tricks on basketball!" Mitsuki replied

"[F/N]?" the captain asked

I immediately then hid behind Mitsuki

"Captain, Mitsuki-senpai has a girlfriend!" A first year said

"What!?" The captain said shocked

There was a long silence consuming Mitsuki and the players, but not long after Mitsuki was now surrounded by the other players questioning him.

"Whoa whoa! Easy you guys, no need to make such deal about this!" Mitsuki said raising both of his hands up to his chest for defense.

"Not a big deal? It's a big deal Mitsuki! A very big deal!" Said the vice-captain

"How?" Mitsuki asks his vice-captain in a monotone voice

"CAUSE YOU GOT A FREAKING GIRLFRIEND BEFORE MEEEH!!!" Whined the captain

Everyone sweatdropped at his actions

Third Person P.O.V.

While Mistuki was still swarmed by a bunch of questions from his teammates, Iwabee, one of Mitsuki's 'friend' walked towards [F/N] who was watching Mitsuki from afar with a giggling fit.

[F/N]'s P.O.V.

I can't help but giggle at Mitsuki, he was desperately trying to get out from his teammates grasp, he looked at me, and mouthed 'help me!' in which I returned with 'no thank you 😜', which he gave me a betrayal look.

I haven't stop myself from giggling when someone comes over me.

He grasps both of my hands upwards and said,

"Oooh! Captain, she's a beauty!" The guy exclaimed

He caught everyone's attention, especially Mitsuki because he started fuming.

"What's your name beautiful? I'm Iwabee, and I must say your quite the sexy type, too bad your with Mitsuki" The guy Iwabee said with a smirk, "If you want I could steal you from Snake man over there, what do you say? You and me later tonight?" He added with a wink

"Thanks for the offer, but no thank you I'm good," I said, "And besides, I'm happy already with Mitsuki" I continued, walking towards Mitsuki and wrapped my hands against his arm.

Mitsuki stared at me at the moment and looked at Iwabee with a smirk and said, "You heard the lady Iwabee, she's mine"

"Tch, whatever" Iwabee said walking out

"Thanks for that babe," Mitsuki said kissing my forehead

"He's a weird guy if I say so myself, so I'll just have to stick with you," I said kissing his right cheek.

"Mhmmm" He said cupping my cheeks and kissed me, I initially wrapped my arms around him not caring what's happening on the background, and he moved his hands on my waist.

We continued at this for at least 5 minutes when somebody spokes up.

"Seriously, get a room you two!" The captain said placing his hands on his forehead.

I immediately pushed Mitsuki away, he looked upset and tried to kiss me again when I hit his forehead.

*smack*

"Ow! That hurts!" He said

"Idiot!" I yelled

"What did I doooooooooo!"

Again I'm sorry for not updating for I have stupid family matters that hasn't been resolved yet.
But I'll still try to update!

Hope you like it!

-Luciana_chan💞