Chapter 12-Day of the beast

Third person pov

Bronze Lion Walked into the grand temple. Standing before the five claws. He laughs before he places the final claw on the rack. The temple starting to shake. Seconds later. He turns as the ninja arrive. Garmadon then speaks. Now free from his cell. "What have you done old friend?" Bronze Lion laughs as he stands back, laughing before he answers. "Bringing the end of your kind, no more shall we be the ones by near extinction. And as such. Only The Grand Beast can bring us that security." The sound of stone moving and gears turning alerts all present to the large door opening. Bronze Lion watches with pride as he stands to the side. The sound of claws scraping against stone and heavy breathing alerting them to The Grand Beast approaching. As it approaches. The ground starts to shake. Cracks appearing in the walls where the door sits. Kai looks forward, determination spread across his face. His voice was filled with determination. "If we're the last line of defence against this thing and Ninjago, then let us do all in our power to defeat it."

The Ninja stand back as the wall starts to shift. The cracks getting larger till the wall shatters. Stone flying everywhere. Bronze Lion stands forward, looking on as The Grand Beast stands tall. Looking around the room, The Grand Beast spies Bronze Lion and nods before stepping forward. The Grand Beast had three horns, the two side horns pulsing with green energy while the central horn was glowing with pulsing amber. His hands had three thumbs, each was gold, the same as his fingers. On his lower arms, the right arm held a pulsing fire and ice formation while the left arm held lightning and earth. His gold armour shining brightly as he moved forward. The bright white teeth and large fang like teeth ready to bite anything that comes at them. It's tale plated with gold armour ending in a three forked tip. Its breath was worse then its look but it grinned, showing intelligence. Kai looked on as he stepped back. Jay speaking fast. "How are we suppose to fight something so large?" Cole turned and responded. answering his question. "Like how we defeated the Great Devourer or the Preeminent. By doing what we do best and think of a plan" "Look out" Yelled Skylor as they dived to the side. Avoiding The Grand Beast's tail. As the ninja regroup. The Grand Beast roars before smashing the wall down. Looking out over Ninjago. It smiles before lifting a leg it steps over the remains of the wall. Striding out towards the nearest town.

As the ninja look out in the direction that The Grand Beast headed in. Garmadon turns to Bronze Lion before he speaks. "You've doomed Ninjago for all to seek and conquer. You have no idea what you've unleashed with The Grand Beast now free. You've placed Ninjago into the spotlight of something far more dangerous and powerful. You're a fool if you think this'll save your kind" Bronze Lion laughs as he replies. "The Lords of the clans know what is best for our kind, but it's your kind that must suffer for the pain that you sent us through. But Your all going to fall before my might." Bronze Lion slams his staff into the ground. His body surrounded by fire. He stands forward before speaking. "You think you can defeat me in combat. Yet I've already proved my superior fighting skill against two of your number, what good do you think you'll be against me." Kai smirks before stepping forward. His blade up ready to fight. "You let the answer to defeating you out when you fought Skylor Bronze Lion, now I'll show you the true power of fire and what it's really capable of it." Kai brings his sword down, sending a wave of fire towards Bronze Lion. Moving to the side, Bronze Lion laughs as he moves forward. Ready to strike. Kai smirks as he steps to the side. Reading himself to strike. Bronze Lion watches and realises too late what was happening. Kai brings his blade up, shattering the Staff of Fire. The blow back sending them both flying.

Kai hits the wall. Injuring his right arm. Bronze Lion looks on in pain as he falls to the ground unconscious. Kai groans in pain as he grabs his right arm. Skylor running over fast. As they stop. Skylor looks on before speaking. "Are you ok Kai?" Kai nods as he gets up, using the wall as support. Nodding as he spoke "Yeah, just need to be ready next time for such a blow back." With a chuckle, he pauses. Looking back out the direction The Grand Beast left once more, he continued. "We've got a big problem to deal with though"