9

I woke up the next day with something hammering my poor head. I massaged my temple slowly as I shut my eyes tightly closed, trying to make it go away.

Slowly, I sat up from my bed just for it to hammer even more loudly.

"Urgh.." I grunted, "I forgot I haven't had the pills this week."

Today is Saturday and that means I'm going back home to visit my parents. I already packed the clothes for my stay last night after Lucas went home. I just need to clean myself up and wear some decent clothes. Then I will be ready to go.

After some time my headache is finally gone. I stood up from my bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and searched for my bottles of pills. After I found them, I swallow one pill from each bottles and drank the mineral water like there is no tomorrow.

I need to bring these pills so when mom asks I could show these to her.

I took the bottles and went upstairs to my room. I put them in my bagpack. After that I went to do my business in the bathroom.

Today I'm gonna wear my fall outfit as it is already the time of the year for my favourite season.

I pulled my mini luggage out and made sure to lock my house. Then I went off to the bus station.

In no time, I'm on my way to my home sweet home.

In the bus, I was seated near the window at the farthest back. I smiled to myself contently. I love sitting at the back seat because it kind of makes me feel safe. I plopped down on my seat and pulled my earphones out from my bag.

I was just starting to listen to the music when someone all of a sudden sat beside me. Oh damn how much I love to sit with a guy.

Note the sarcasm.

I decided to not mind him and closed my eyes as I listened to So Far Away by Caroline Dare (A/N: I put the media below, go check it out!).

I was humming to the song, praying silently for him to not mind me either.

Of course, he decided to ruin my day when he spoke up, "Hey, this fell off from you bag."

I looked at the thing he was holding in his hand. It was my pills. I took it from him and mumbled a quick thanks. I put it back in my bag and not forgetting to zip it this time. I guess I forgot to do it after I took my earphones out.

"I hope you don't mind me asking this.."

Oh great he's opening up a conversation.

I paused my song and looked up at him for the first time. And damn I was awestrucked. He is very good looking with those blue eyes and pink lips. His sharp jawlines are so perfect makes me want to graze my finger on i-

"Are you sick?"

Shoot I already gave him a bad impression of myself.

"What? N-No, you are just so handsome and you made me drool over you with just one glance but I'm totally not that kind of a sick person who likes to fool myself in front of a good looking young man, sorry if a fly got into my mouth but you are just so- ugh sorry I don't even know what I'm talking about but I'm definitely not sick at all."

I stopped my rambling and looked at him just to see him grinning like a mad man.

"I like your attitude." He said.

"Sorry?"

He shook his head off, "I didn't mean that kind of 'sick'. I mean, are you sick? You are having that bottle of pills inside your bag." He explained and pointed out my bag.

I made the 'O' face and he chuckled. Damn his chuckles..

"Sort of." I answered.

"Sort of?"

"Well, yeah." I shrugged and put my ear bud back in my ear. But before I could do that, he stopped me by holding my arm with his hand.

"Mind to tell me? I-I mean, I won't leak the information anywhere, promise." He said holding out his pinky finger.

I looked at him quizzically. "Why do you want to know?"

"I just thought that maybe you will feel your burden lessens if you let it out for once." He smiled.

I stared at him as I tried to figure him out. Should I tell him? Well, it's not like I'm keeping it as a secret. Not when a month or two from now, the whole world will definitely know about it.

I showed my toothy smile, "Sure."

He smiled and nodded his head, signing me to continue.

"I was 15 when my mom noticed it.."

***

The bus just got off the station and me and the guy, whose name is Nathan, partways.

We went out from the bus and looked around at our hometown. Apparently his parents also live here. He is just like me, visiting his parents on the weekend.

"It's nice to meet you, Nathan." I said as I shook his hand.

"It's great to know you. But who knows, maybe we will bump into each other again after this." He chuckled.

"I hope so." I said and waved my hand at him as I slowly walked away from the station.

I can easily walk to my home from the station, it will be just a 5 minute walk and then I will be filled with mom and dad's hugs and kisses in no time.

I stood in front of our front door. But before I could even press the door bell, the door swung open to reveal my little brother, Jackson. He is a fine and tall 14 year old who obsessed with gym. I mean look, he's only 14 almost 15 but his body is like one who is twice his age.

He said he doesn't want to be like me. A geek. Well excuse me for having huge glasses, but hey I'm getting used in wearing contacts now.

"Mom! Sis is home." He called out to our mom then hugged me so tightly I couldn't breathe.

"Gosh you are overreacting." I said pushing him off of me.

I heard a squealing coming from the kitchen and then my mom showed up with a spatula in her hand.

"Vicky!!"

"Oh no don't you dare hug me with that hot spatula in your hand. I might get burned." I held out my palm in front of her face.

She only realized she was holding it when I told her and she gasped. "Oh goodness. I'm sorry dear. Let me just put this in the kitchen and wash my hands first."

Jack shook his head at her. "You better put your things inside your room first."

I glanced at my suitcase and nodded. "Yeah, you're right."

After I was done, I plopped onto the sofa in our living room and my mom once again squealed and ran to me, this time with no spatula whatsoever in her hand.

She bear-hugged me and showered me with her kisses. "I miss you so much."

"Me too." I smiled.

I looked around to search for my dad but he is no where to be seen. "Where's dad?"

"Oh, I'm sorry dear, I forgot to tell you. His work called him. But no worries, he'll be home by tonight!" She said excitedly.

I laughed at my mom's childishness and nodded my head.

It's so good to be home.