Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

I stood there, Mr. Knight standing right in front of me with a limo behind him. My head spun as I tried to figure out how the hell I had gotten there. One minute I was in the kitchen with Jaxson leaving me behind and the next I was outside with Mr. Knight. The world was no longer spinning, but I had a feeling I could thank the smell of vomit for that. Please tell me I didn't throw up on the person who ran the town.

"I think it would be wise if you got in the limo," Mr. Knight suggested. It wasn't really a suggestion, more like a command. Everything in my body screamed at me to run far away but I knew I wouldn't get far seeing as I still felt the need to puke my guts out some more. I had no doubt that he would easily catch me with my drunken state. The thought to text Jaxson crossed my mind, but the heartbreak of him leaving was still fresh. Last thing he said to me was that he was done helping me and I had a feeling he hated my guts at that moment. It probably would be worthless to text him, especially since I wasn't sure if I would actually be able to send the text. I did not want to go with Mr. Knight, though. I could only imagine what he would do to me and I wanted nothing to do with it.

"No thank you," I muttered, spinning around to walk away. I wasn't even able to take a step before a hand wrapped around my arm and roughly pulled me into the limo's open door. Within a second I was in a seat and the door was being slammed shut, the limo quickly driving off. A drink was being shoved in my face and a quick whiff told me it was alcohol. My stomach churned and I shook my head, knowing I wouldn't be able to handle more alcohol.

"Drink," Mr. Knight demanded. I wanted so badly to throw up some more and crawl into my own bed, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. That would definitely never happen if I pissed Mr. Knight off enough to make me disappear. With that thought in mind, I reluctantly took the drink and drank it, automatically having the urge to throw up. I pushed down the bile rising up my throat and handed Mr. Knight the empty glass back, only for him to hand me a piece of clothing. I took a closer look to realize that it was a small black dress. My eyes shot up to him to see him staring at me, a dark look on my face. I knew right away that he wanted me to change into the dress in front of him. I wasn't sure if that was worse than the alcohol or not.

"Please," I whispered. His eyes narrowed but didn't say a word. I felt like I was going to die just under his eyes so I slowly slipped my shirt off. I hated how his jaw clenched as his eyes roamed my body. In attempt to not allow him to see much, I quickly tried to slip the dress over my head without taking my pants off.

"Take everything off."

Everything in my body froze when his words reached my ears. Definitely worse than the alcohol. There was no way in hell that I was going to do that. I was not going to let him use me for his own sexual pleasure. This was sick, worse than I thought he was capable of doing. Making people disappear because you owned the town was one thing, but kidnapping and sexually assaulting a girl? Fuck that.

"No, I can't," I told him, turning my head away from him. Nothing was said for a moment before I heard a click. A click I knew so well on the rare occasion I went to the shooting range. He had a gun. Of course he had a gun, even Jaxson had a gun or two. The question was if he would shoot me if I didn't do what he said. I already knew the answer.

I wanted to cry but I held my head high, as high as I could at the moment, and took off the rest of my clothes. I had no choice but to let Mr. Knight see every part of me. I felt so vulnerable under his gaze and I hated every second of it. Once he gave me a nod and looked away from me, I quickly slipped the dress over my body, not worrying about putting my under garments on. Another drink was pushed into my hand and I drank it without protesting. At that point I stopped caring, I just wanted anything to numb the pain and humiliation I was feeling. It was safe to say I would probably never see my family and friends again. It made me feel horrible about not texting Michael back and leaving him alone at the football game. I also felt bad about never giving him a chance, but at the same time I wasn't sure I would ever learn to love him as he loved me. I loved him as my best friend and I didn't think I could love him as something more. Especially not after meeting Jaxson Knight. Oh god, I still had feelings for him even after the fight. Why did I have to like the bad boy and not Michael? That's such bullshit.