x. - the reunion

chris

After Minho's whole freak out, we decided to make Seungmin truce with Somi and Felix for the night before he marched along with us to figure out what was wrong with Minho.

We all sit in a circle on the paper-littered floor of my office, Somi sitting next to Felix on her right and Jeongin to her left. I see Seungmin purposely sit directly across from her and she leans towards Felix a bit.

Felix was emotionless again but he still seems quite protective of Somi as he stares at Seungmin sternly and intensively, the reason why he's so protective is a mystery to all of us. He had never been close to any of us so it was a shock to see him closer to Somi than to even Changbin whom was the only one he talked to whenever he did at all, the rarity was impeccable.

Minho sits across from me and I can tell his anxiety is getting the better of him as his eyes look around nonstop and he can't stop picking at his cuticles.

I sit down with my legs crossed and Woojin sits next to me on my left while Changbin is on my right who is to the left of Felix. I stare at Minho for a long time before I notice his eyes start becoming misty.

He stares into my eyes pitifully, causing everyone to become silent, before he says quietly,"What's wrong with me?"

*~*~*

somi

I couldn't understand how, in the past five minutes, this group of seemingly teenage boys could turn from bloodsucking killers into a confession circle.

I glance around the circle and look at all the boys surrounding me, the same boys that terrorized me for the past five years nonstop..which got me thinking.

Why are they being so nice?

I mean, that applied to everyone except for whom I guessed was Seungmin based on how everyone seemed so afraid of him and the way he stared down everyone.

I could tell why they were afraid, just by looking at him, you could tell that all he had on his mind was murder. His eyes were the most intense red I had seen out of all of them, they looked like they were pulsing in and out like a light when he saw me.

I hated it. I hated him.

When we had all sat down in a circle, he decided to sit directly in front of me and I couldn't help but squirm a bit, who wouldn't when their possible future killer was staring at you with that sick smirk clear on his face?

Felix was sat to my right and I looked up at him, his face stern while staring intensively at Seungmin.

'I might actually take you up on that offer..who knew that your emotions could actually get the best of you, Felix?'

Seungmin's words rang in my mind while I remembered how Felix's snarl got more intense every second.

Why is he protecting me? It doesn't make sense..

Everyone around us was chattering until we all notice Minho with misty eyes and trembling lips.

His voice was low but I could make out what he said with a shaky tone,"What's wrong with me?"

We all look at Chan, waiting for him to say something, anything.

After a few silent minutes, Chan sighs,"Minho," he looks at Minho with soft eyes,"I know you don't know what happened but you need to, at least, try to tell us. Try and remember something."

"I can't even remember how I became a vampire, nonetheless remember what is happening and why!" Minho snaps with stress tinging his voice.

Chan continues to look at him, his eyebrows furrowed,"I know. I'm sorry, Minho."

"No, it's.." Minho sighs and then bites his bottom lip, squeezing his eyes shut,"I shouldn't snap like that. I just..I don't know what's happening."

"Neither do we, that's why I asked," Chan clarifies,"Do you know if anything like this has happened before?"

Minho shakes his head vigorously,"No, I've never..done anything like that..attacking one of our own-"

"Which I don't appreciate," Seungmin scoffs, finally taking his attention off of me, he crosses his arms across his chest,"I think it's best we figure this out before we let him outside again. Who knows who else he'll attack?"

"You attack people nonstop, Seungmin," Minho interrupts him,"You almost attacked Felix a few minutes ago!"

"No thanks to you," Seungmin mumbles,"Plus, I wasn't the one who threatened first," he glares at Felix and Felix suddenly wraps his arm around my shoulder gently.

I didn't expect such a gentle and soft touch from him but it made me feel comforted. My heart skips slightly. Seungmin growls. It was almost as sudden as ever before when he did that, but I feel my heart sink. It was scary. I wanted to hide.

I feel myself whimper and Felix stands up,"What did you do?"

Seungmin raises an eyebrow but as his attention goes to the challenger, I felt the fear melt away and I felt relieved,"What do you mean?"

"You did something. Look at Somi," Felix points to me and Seungmin gives me a mocking wave,"you scared her."

"And how could've I done that? Do tell."

I take in a deep breath before I say,"He.."

Everyone adverts their gazed towards me,"I don't know, looked at me and it somehow made me feel fearful."

"I thought it already had been," Chan inquires.

"It was, but this felt like..paralyzing fear, before it was just slight anxiety."

Seungmin frowns and his eyebrows raise,"I didn't do anything. I've just been trying to scare her a bit."

"'A bit'," Felix slightly laughs.

Everyone stares at Felix like he's a foreign object again, which is ironic since I was the odd one out here, before Woojin stands up in the center of the circle and says,"So..first, it's Minho and his crazy reflexes," he holds his index finger up,"second, it's Felix's talking and emotional actions," he holds up his middle finger too,"and, now, it's Seungmin's paralyzing stares," he holds up his ring finger. We all stare at his hand that was currently counting the weird things that have been happening. After a few seconds, Woojin continues,"I don't know about you guys," he turns in a 360° angle,"but I think we're all getting ourselves into a heap of trouble."