xvi. - the stressor

felix

I run around the District, trying my hardest to find any sort of trace that Somi was still here. I could still hear her thoughts swirl around my mind with every useless breath

I took while strolling quickly down every nook and cranny of The District,'I need to get out of here..I'm so stressed..'

The more I thought about it, I guess it's make sense why she's so stressed that she's thinking of leaving. We've literally been under so much imbalance since she's come into our lives physically..but if it was all so bad, why did we all actually become closer in a way?

I had never really spoken much before, Woojin had craved to heal rather than kill, Chan wanted to get out of every vampiric situation he could possibly think of, and Jeongin..he just wanted to be a kid again.

If only Somk knew how much closer she actually made us.

I swerved through the halls as if I knew them at the back of my hand which I didn't and that was probably why I was getting so turned around.

When I finally found the familiar Getaway Hallway, we liked to call it, but I realized that something was missing from this hallway that deemed it the name.

The duffle bag is gone.

She didn't have much to carry but I knew the few stuff she did was-

"Her room."

I ran with every inch of my body burning in a hot tension to get to her as quickly as I could. She didn't realize how important she was to us. To me.

With an understanding of where I was now, I made my way to the main warehouse where everyone besides Chan, he'd be in his office obviously, and Seungmin, no one knew where he could possibly be, was kinda just sitting around while playing around with their new 'phenomenons'.

Changbin watched in amazement as his hands disappeared before his eyes, Minho squeezed his eyes nearly shut while huddled up in the corner to try and get so much as a glimpse of the future, Jeongin made a ceramic pot alter in many different shapes before it went back to its original state and shattered on the floor, Woojin 'healed' the pot back together, Hyunjin had a bunch of smoking and sparking light bulbs around him while he looked at them with almost teary eyes, and Jisung just lazily threw knives at boxes like he wanted to forget his power completely.

Somi's rusty knife was still on the single cardboard box she demanded no one touch. I smirked a bit to myself before remembering that I had to get to her before it was too late.

I rushed through the room and everyone perked up.

"What's wrong, Lix?" Changbin asked with his right hand still invisible.

"Nothing-" I mumble before Minho interrupted me with a gasp.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a look that would've killed him on the spot if it were Seungmin doing it.

Minho became quiet before slumping onto the floor with a 'humph' and his arms crossed.

Everyone stared at me,"Really, it's nothing, okay?"

I turned around and made my way to her room. Her room was only a hallway away so I was surprised that no one saw her with the dusty bag that's been here since before Chan found The District.

I reached her door and I knew better than to just barge in.

What kind of weirdo would barge in when there's a chance she could be-?