xviii. - the urge

minho

I knew something was wrong as soon as I opened my bedroom door. The feeling of unease and horror seep into my veins and the hairs on the back of my neck began to stand up.

Someone's here..

I whip around behind the opened door and see..nothing.

I was already disoriented but I could've sworn I felt that someone was behind me. I shut the door, not turning my back to it, before slowly making my way to my bed. Well..my mattress, more like.

We couldn't find nine headboards and box springs so I volunteered to just have the mattress, I didn't even hardly use it anyway. I sat nearly on the floor on the mattress before I use the thin sheet that was in place with for a blanket to cover myself up.

It was quiet, like the buzz of any sort of energy in the room was switched off even though a yellow-lit lamp shined on the nightstand in the corner of the room.

I wanted to calm down because there was obviously no one here..but the hairs on the back of my neck continued to stick up and the goosebumps on my arms remained.

I should just sleep, I tell myself to calm my nerves, it's nothing..

I lay my head back onto the flat pillow I was provided before hesitantly closing my eyes. I sit there for a few seconds, listening to the slight buzz of the lamp's electricity pumping through it, and sigh.

See? I'm only working myself up..

Suddenly, my ear twitches at a sudden sound of movement and my eyes snap open and I can't help but hiss and show my fangs, something I had never done before. Seeing nothing, I slump back down.

I'm actually going insane. I swear to God.

That's when the lamp goes out. The whole room is filled with darkness, meaning the little window on the door is being covered up, and I hear whoosing and whispers all around me.

I hiss at the darkness,"Who are you?!"

Nothing responds but a deep laugh.

Suddenly, a figure appears in front of me and I feel dread completely take over,"Someone who is going to make the future a hell of a lot brighter, Minho."

I know his face but I can't really lay a finger on it.

He knows my name..who is this guy?!

"How do you know me?"

I wanted to make my voice sound menacing but it only came out in a high pitched squeak,"What are you..?"

He leans forward to get in my face, revealing the most blood red eyes I've ever seen,"A god, Minho, only a god."

I see black but not before a deep and hidden memory flashes before my eyes.

*~*~*

seungmin

When Minho didn't come into the main warehouse this morning, I knew something was wrong.

Maybe I should've walked with him to his room last night..

I think as I make my way to the very place, Jeongin tailing me.

Maybe he's just sleeping..?

I look behind me at Jeongin who still doesn't understand why I asked him to tag along, I just explained to him that I was worried.