xii. - the change

somi

I wake up what feels like a few minutes later but I knew better. Light poured from the window above the mattress I was lying on and I take in a deep breath before sighing it out.

I must've actually had a good nights sleep..

It almost sounded too good to be true but who knew?

I feel myself smile a bit before I feel my heart almost stop when I hear squeaking soles run down the hallway.

"Somi!" Chan yells from down the hallway,"Are you..." Nine somebodies bust through the door with Chan in the front, he looks in the room and at directly at me,"..okay..?"

His eyebrows furrow as he stares at me. He looks around the room. They all turn around and look at Minho.

Minho shrinks back,"I..I.."

"What's wrong with you guys?" I ask as I step off the mattress, suddenly feeling a sharp stab of pain hitting my right foot,"Ow!"

I start yelling colorful words and I look at the bottom of my foot to see a three inch sliver of glass jammed into the bottom of my foot.

Everyone's eyes go wide as they look at Minho again.

I sit on the mattress and give them all a death-glare, wondering why they were looking at Minho like there was something wrong with him rather than the girl who mutilated her foot.

I find myself looking at Seungmin, the only one who seemed over the Minho-fascination that was currently happening, when I noticed him almost climbing over Changbin to look at me.

I suddenly notice Felix watching me too as he glanced between Seungmin and I. If only he knew.

"Minho, how did you do that..?" Chan asks.

Minho just points to me,"Let's..help Somi first."

That's when the rest of them look over at me,"Are you okay, Somk?" Felix asks as he places his hand on Changbin's shoulder that wasn't currently being infiltrated by Seungmin.

I wince as I slightly move my foot towards them to show them the blood,"What do you..?"

I notice Jisung and Changbin's faces turn even more pale as they stare at my bleeding foot. Seungmin soon follows in suit as his worried expression turns into hunger.

'The Blood-Lust Three'.. I recall Chan calling them.

Blood..

I shrink back onto the mattress, feeling my back hit the wall by the head of the mattress while suddenly feeling my heart sink.

Chan realizes why I was so scared before anyone else as he turns to Woojin and whispers,"Get the Three out of here."

Woojin nods as he walks closer to Seungmin and grips Seungmin's shoulder, staring him down, knowing that he was the worst out of the whole three.

Seungmin snaps his eyes to me, showing his calm side once again. His eyes connect with mine and all my fear melts away and I almost melt myself.

Suddenly, he breaks eye-contact with me, making the calmness disappear completely, as he licks his lips and he stares at my bleeding foot again. My heart swells with fear again.

Somebody, help, please..

Felix bares his teeth at Seungmin,"Get out. Now!" 

Seungmin snaps out of it and says with a restricted tone,"I was just leaving.."