eleven.

"He knew damn well what he was doing. He knew damn well who he was breaking."
ANONYMOUS

her heart shattered into a million pieces.
hadn't he felt the same?
wasn't she the one he kissed the night before?
it was a short kiss, but he didn't push her off.
she smirked and went to her locker.
tears stung Georgia's eyes and she walked up to Pony.
"i didn't know Cherry and you were like that?" she said like a question and tried to smile.
he saw she was about to cry.
"Georgia, it's nothing. really." he tried to explain but she pushed him away.
"don't, Ponyboy Curtis. don't pretend like we didn't do that same thing last night, don't even act like it's okay when you know you just broke my heart in half. just DON'T!" she screamed in his face and by now she was just angry.
an angry Georgia was not one to be messed with.
"don't get mad at him. it's not his fault i'm prettier and better than you." Cherry strolled over with Bob right behind her.
Bob was glaring at Georgia but she didn't give a fuck.
Georgia simply tackled Cherry to the ground and began punching her so hard she bled.
her face looked destroyed after four punches.
then Bob pulled her off and pushed her to the ground.
she got up and tackled Bob and gave him two hard punches to the nose.
she got up and dusted her bloody knuckles off.
she turned to Pony who look stunned.
"don't ever talk to me again, Curtis." she hissed and ran off.
school was a 'if i feel like it' thing for her.
Steve didn't care whether she went or not, so if she felt like showing up she did, and if she had a good reason not to she didn't.
in this case, she did.
Georgia's legs carried her to the DX where Soda and Steve worked.
she bursted in and it was empty, except Soda working the cash register.
"Georgia? what's wrong?" he asked and jumped over the counter to get to her.
she cried into his shirt.
"i'm in love with Pony, okay?" she said and he nodded, understanding.
"but he was kissing that Cherry girl. I HATE HER! I HATE HIM!" she screamed and Steve walked in.
"i swear, i'm gonna kill that boy when i get the chance." Soda huffed and looked disappointed.
"who do i need to kill?" Steve joked and hugged Georgia.
"she's fond of Pony, but he was kissing that Valance bitch." Soda said and Steve huffed.
"man, sometimes i hate that damn boy!" Steve said.

meanwhile, Pony was helping Cherry up.
"that whore can fight." Cherry groaned.
"don't call her that." Pony snapped.
he knew he had messed up.
he knew he was in love Georgia. it's almost like he kissed Cherry on accident.
but damn, that fight Georgia had was pretty hot.
he kind of liked that side of her.
to bad she was never going to talk to him again.

when Pony came home, Georgia, Steve, Soda, Dally, and Johnny were there.
Two was picking up some blondes.
right as Pony walked in, Georgia got up and left.
everyone stared at him.
"why?" Soda asked as he sat his backpack down.
"i don't wanna talk about it." Pomy groaned.
they all looked disappointed in him.
"you'll talk about it if i say i want you to! you broke her heart!" Steve raised his voice.
"i wasn't thinking right!" he yelled.
"clearly, man! i didn't think you'd go that low. she told us everything." Johnny said which surprised everyone.
"well what am i supposed to do? she won't even look at me!" Pony looked to the gang.
"maybe don't go around kissing other Socs." Dally growled and left. Steve and Soda followed him.
"look, i get it. but if you wanna make it up to her, then give her some time. do something creative. the thing is, if you really like Cherry. then don't. but Georgia's a jewel and you know it. i'd give anything to be you." Johnny sighed and patted Pony's back, before getting up and walking out.