fourteen.

"There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love."
BRYAN H. MCGILL

she nodded yes and excitement rushed through every square inch on her body.
he smiled wide and pressed his lips against hers.

they finally stopped making out and headed towards her house.
once they arrived, he picked her up and threw her onto the bed.
then he hopped on and tackled her into a cuddle.
was this really happening right now?
they thought.
oh, how nice the feeling was to have their bodies intertwined with one another's.
it felt so nice that Georgia drifted right off to sleep in Pony's arms.
Pony couldn't sleep. he was just thinking about her, and how awesome it would be to have a future with her.
Steve came in with Soda behind him.
Pony quickly pretended to be asleep so Steve wouldn't get mad at him.
Pony heard Steve laugh and Soda made an awh sound.
"should we let them stay like this? it's a school night but they go to the same school." Steve whispered.
"yeah, you have a shirt he could wear, right?" Soda whispered back.
Steve must've nodded because Pony heard the door shut and the light switch on.
after waiting a few minutes, he got up and went to the bathroom.
he found a wash rag and got it damp with warm water and rubbed his makeup off.
then he rinsed it and brought it back to Georgia, gently doing the same thing.
she's a heavy sleeper to say the least.
once he was done he gently took off her shoes and fishnets, without being to risky and took off his shirt.
then he crawled in bed and got comfortable next to her before drifting off to sleep.

when Georgia awoke, a smile wouldn't disappear from her face.
the boy of her dreams, her boy, was sleeping next to her, with the most peaceful look on his face.
his arm was tightly around her waist, as if someone was going to steal her away.
the bed was warm and it was hard for her to get out of his grasp to go make some quick breakfast.
she whipped up some scrambled eggs and toast with some orange juice from the fridge.
she turned around and there was Steve, rubbing his eyes with an unbuttoned DX shirt.
"how'd ya sleep?" she asked him.
"i should be the one asking. you and Pone?" he had a smirk on his face.
"i got myself a girl." a groggy voice said from the doorway.
Pony was shirtless with jeans on. she stared at him in admiration and smiled.
"you better treat her well." Steve said.
"yeah, i will." Pony assured.
"but Steve, don't go telling anybody or else i'll beat your head in like i did Cherry's." Georgia said.
they knew she meant business.
he nodded and she got the three plates ready.
she put them on the table.
"thanks for the breakfast, but i gotta go. put your dishes in the sink, i'll get them later." Steve said after inhaling the food and hurried out the door.
she yelled bye and heard the door slam.
"that was the best sleep i've ever had, babe." Pony said and look toward Georgia, who was blushing like mad.
"me too, pretty boy." they stared at each other for a few seconds.
she got up and grabbed the three dishes.
"you know we can't tell Johnny, right? that kid likes me and i don't wanna hurt his heart anymore than it already has been, ya dig?" she asked.
he hummed in response and dusted off the small table.
Georgia got Pony one of Steve's sweatshirts and they walked to school, hand in hand.
once they arrived Cherry gave her such a hard glare it could've cut anyone else's head off. but not Georgia's.
she just smiled back and went to put her backpack away.
Pony's locker was on the other side of the hall, a few lockers down, so he did the same.
they got their books and joined each other's side again.
"see you in chem." Pony said and gave her a quick peck on the lips.
it was as if there was a fire in their bodies.
she blushed and walked off, Pony's eyes following her until he couldn't any longer.