twenty-six.

continued from last chapter...

he slowly got up and took the condom off, throwing it outside of the shower into a nearby trash can.
she knelt down and began to lick around his tip, before fully sucking.
of course, she hadn't done this before but it still felt good nonetheless.
he pressed his back up against the wall and moaned in pure bliss.
she looked up to him and his head was against the shower wall, his hair sticking to his forehead and some slicked back. his arms were up and grabbing his wet tusks of hair, as he grunted and moaned.
fuck, he looked so hot when. he did that.
she smiled wide and began sucking harder, deeper.
soon she felt the hot liquid fill her mouth.
"you don't have to swallow it." he said.
she just smirked and swallowed the sweet, bitter substance.
after that, it was just a romantic shower.
slow kisses, and they washed each other off.
he slowly, gently rubbed the shampoo on her scalp and he did the same.
eventually, they wrapped up and got out, dripping wet.
she tossed him a tpowel and they dried off.
she put her hair rolled up into a turban and put the robe back on.
she grabbed the clothes, including the ones from upstairs, and went out to put them in the washer, and he cleaned up the bathroom.
when she was done she went upstairs and saw him laying in some sweatpants he had left there awhile ago, reading a book.
she smiled at him and quickly changed into her panties and a short, silk nightgown.
she hopped in bed and he wrapped his arms around her before they fell asleep.

the next day she woke up first and decided it was to early so she cuddled back into his chest and went to sleep.
she dreamed of a future with him, and how luxurious it would be.
when she woke up again, he was waking up too.
"good morning." he said as he stretched.
"good morning baby." she said and smiled at him while stretching.
he looked to her and then down at her neck, his eyes going wide.
"shit.." he mumbled.
"is it bad?" she asked.
"uh, just wear that cute turtleneck." he said and cracked an awkward smile.
"well what about you? you're not much better." she said and rubbed along the hickeys on his neck.
"they're gonna find out some way. whether it's you not being able to walk or my hickeys." he smirked and got up.
"i so can walk!" she complained and tried to get up, but a soreness shot out through the muscles in her thighs.
he laughed evilly and went downstairs.
"fuck you." she mumbled and smiled to herself.
she eventually got up and limped to her closet, where she slowly changed into the thin, striped turtleneck and some jeans.
she walked downstairs to see Pony making some eggs and bacon.
"finally got downstairs, eh?" he said and she smiled a painful smile.
he laughed and handed her a plate with an egg and toast, and two pieces of bacon.
just how she liked it.
"FUCK!" she screamed.
he turned around and looked panicked.
"what?!"
"the gangs gonna kill us if they find out." she said and looked wide eyed.
"i'll take whatever they give me, it was worth it." he winked and sat down next to her.
they were eating when they heard the door open and the familiar smell of the gang come into their noses.
"fuck." she groaned, knowing this was about to be bad.