twenty-nine.

"Stay gold, bitches."
C. THOMAS HOWELL

(cIaireeee ;)

after Pony and Georgia's very loud and eventful
night, the neighbors came over with a complaint.
but Pony wasn't complaining.
Georgia was complaining about her not being able to walk.
but it was okay, Pony enjoyed having all the boys seeing that he was the reason for her unsteadiness.
"man i'm nervous for my track meet tomorrow night. it's the finals!" Pony said as Georgia and him walked to lunch.
"don't worry, you're the fastest on your team, and your team is great. so i think you'll be fine." she said and grunted as she slowly walked.
they walked past a herd of Soc seniors, and one reached over and grabbed Georgia's butt, hard.
Pony just about dropped everything and in seconds had the boy pinned against the lockers.
"don't you ever fucking touch my girl. i don't want you to touch her, be near her, or even think about her. you do and i'll murder you right then and there, we clear?" he said through fury.
the boy nodded and the Socs quickly kept walking.
"you're so hot when you're mad." she whispered and he hooked his arm around her waist protectingly when they walked into the cafeteria.

after school Georgia took some aspirin and began to make some lasagna.
"what's cookin' good lookin?" Pony asked and slid into the kitchen in socks and boxers.
"get some clothes on, you goof." she said and wiggled her eyebrows.
"we're eating lasagna, but i'd rather have-" he began to get sexual but she stopped him.
"don't you dare finish that sentence Curtis." she growled and he laughed.
"what's got you in a fuss?" he asked sweetly.
"not only are my thighs killing me, but i got my period an hour ago and i'm practically dying." she complained and he made a sad face.
"i'll cook, you go lay down." he said.
she protested but he didn't budge and so she finally laid down on the couch.
she continuously rolled over since her cramps were not going to allow her to get any where near comfortable.
"hiya Georgie." Steve said with Soda walking in he door behind him.
"hi." she said bluntly.
"what wrong with her?" Soda intentionally whisper yelled.
"what's wrong with me is that blood is flowing from my vagina and i'm having cramps like Satan thinks my uterus is a puppet." she growled.
Soda and Steve laughed and went out back to most likely wrestle.
"did i tell you i can drive now?" Georgia said so Pony could hear.
"really?" he asked and she hummed in response.
it was now December the 4th,  which meant it was getting real cold.
"yeah, i'm doing a small drag race in a week or so." she smiled.
he turned around and gave her a look like the hell you are?
"oh shush it, the Socs did it all the time over there. i'm the best drag driver around." she smiled proudly, she was.
"says who?" Soda said as he and Steve walked in.
"says the best drag driver of all time." she retorted back.
"we'll see next week, kid sister." Steve said and ruffled her hair.
she groaned and flattened it back down.
"you be careful now, ya hear?" Soda said and she nodded.