Chapter 11

2 messages from Jungkook

Jungkook:

Jungkook: Answer me woman!!!

Y/N: Calm the frick down you butt

Jungkook: What?? I'm the butt?? You took forever to answer me!!

Y/N: I was taking a shower, thank you very much

Jungkook: Oh

Y/N: Now, what the frick do you want??

Jungkook: If you wanted to hang out with me today

Y/N: Might as well since I'm on vacation from school and I'm off from work today

Jungkook: Okay good I'll be there by 11, you better be ready by the time I get there

Y/N: Alright

Y/N POV:

After I got off the phone with Jungkook, I went to my closet to choose an outfit.

This is what you are wearing:

I then went to put on a little make up and did my hair

I then went to put on a little make up and did my hair. After about 10 minutes, I was done getting ready and now I'm waiting for Jungkook. After waiting for about 30 minutes, he finally arrived. I went out to his car and we left to go to our destination. We arrived at the place after 20 minutes. We got out of the car and went inside.

"Jungkook, what is this place?" I asked him confused.

"It's a cafe where they let you pet dogs." He answered.

"Where are the dogs?" I asked excited.

"Over there." He said pointing to the backyard.

"I'll be out there if you want me." I told him.

"What would you want to order?" He asked me.

"Order me a chocolate shake." I told him.

"Okay then, go have fun with the dogs." After he said that, I went out to play with the dogs. After 5 minutes, our drinks were done. I went back inside and started drinking my shake. We talked for about 20 minutes then we decided to go walk around the park close by. We walked in the park for 25 minutes, we were talking about random stuff. Then Jungkook grabbed my arm, and I turned around and looked at him confused.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something." He told me.

"What is it Jungkook?" I asked confused.

"Umm... I like you." He said.

"In what way?" I asked.

"In the love way, I love you Y/N." He confessed.

"Jungkook."

"I know you might not feel the same way as me it was just on my mind for a while." He said looking down.

"I love you too Jungkook." I told him. We both looked into each other's eyes, and he started leaning closer to me. His lips were only an inch away from mine. Then I felt something touching my lips. He kissed me. I started kissing him back. Our lips were moving in sync with each other. Then we detached from each other.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?" He asked me.

"Yes of course I will." I said while smiling.

"I better get you home before it gets too late." He told me. When we got to my house, we kissed each other goodbye. He went to his car, and drove away while waving at me. I waved back and went inside. I went straight to my bedroom and changed and removed my make up. After I finished that, I went to bed and fell asleep when my head touched the pillow.