Chapter 13 - Part Two

Y/N POV:

When I got outside, I saw Yoongi waiting for me beside his car. I walked over to him and greeted him. He opened his car door and let me in the car. We talked about random things on the way to the place we're going to hang out at. We pulled up to a dog cafe, as soon as I saw it i smiled. We got out of the car and walked into the cafe and ordered. While we were waiting for our order to get finished we went and sat down at a table. A couple of dogs came over to us while we were talking. Then our order was said and Yoongi went to get it while I was occupied with the dogs. Yoongi came back with our drinks, we started to drink and talk about a lot of things.

"So how is dating Jungkook going?" Yoongi asked me.

"Dandy." I answered him.

"Did something happen?"

"I had to hit him for hitting Jimin." I told him.

"Why did you have to hit him?" He asked me, while laughing.

"I was texting Jimin and I asked him how he got my number. He said he got it from Jungkooks phone and I asked him what my name was in his phone. He told me and I wanted to know why so I told him to ask Jungkook and he was scared he was going to hit him. I told him to tell me if he does and I'll hit him."

"What was your name in his phone?" He asked me, while trying to hold in his laugh.

"It was My Little Devil with a heart emoji and the devil emoji."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes and I'm like the devil, am I?" I asked him.

"Not at all, you're a sweet girl. I hope someday I can find a girl like you." He said.

"Awww you're sweet and who wouldn't want you? You're a handsome, sweet, kind and caring guy." I told him.

"I also have swag." He said, smiling.

"Yeah you are pretty swaggy." I said, laughing a bit. We stayed there for a couple hours talking. Then we went to the movies to watch the new horror movie that came out. During the whole movie, I jumped and grabbed onto Yoongi's arm. He looked at me with an amused look on his face. After the movie, it was already 5 pm. So he took me home and I gave him a hug goodbye and I watched him drive away. I walked in my house smiling, and decided to text the other number that texted me this morning.

Unknown: Hey Y/N

Y/N: Hey, who is this??

Unknown: It's Jin

Y/N: Hey there Jin

Y/N changed Unknown to Jin

Jin: So how are you??

Y/N: I'm great what about you??

Jin: I'm good

Y/N: That's good, so what's up??

Jin: Just trying to figure out what to cook for dinner so the boys will shut up

Y/N: Let me guess Jungkook is part of it

Jin: How did you know??

Y/N: He does the same thing I do whenever I'm at my mom's house, I give her a pouty face to make her cook faster

Jin: Exactly what Jungkook is doing right now 😂😂😂😂😂

Y/N: He's the right man for me, just by the way he's acting 😂😂😂

Jin: Oh my

Y/N: What??

Jin: He's asking who I'm texting

Y/N: Give him your phone for a second

Jin: Okay

Y/N: Jungkook

Jin: What you want sexy lady??

Y/N: Why are you giving Him a pouty look??

Jin: Because I'm hungry

Y/N: You're doing the exact same thing I do with my mom

Jin: Jin is the mother of the group so that's why I do the pouty face

Y/N:

Jin: Why thank you

Jin: Why thank you

Y/N: Now give the phone back to Jin you little coconut

Jin: Okay

Y/N: Good

Jin: Hello again

Y/N: Helloooooo

Jin: I have to go now the food is done

Y/N: Okay tell Jungkook to behave for me please because I know he won't

Jin: I will bye Y/N

Y/N: Bye Jin

After I finished texting Jin, I went and made dinner. When I finished making my dinner, I went to the living room to watch TV while I'm eating. I finished eating and went and did the dishes. I then went upstairs to do my night routine and then went to bed.