Chapter 29

In The Previous Chapter:

I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I heard the door open, so I opened my eyes and saw a figure standing beside my bed staring at me.

In This Chapter:

Y/N POV:

I was getting scared, so I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard footsteps coming to my room. Before the door opened, the figure ran to the window and went outside. I was still screaming from fear when the nurse came inside my room. The nurse tried to calm me down but they couldn't since I was still scared of what I saw. They stuck something in my arm. The last thing I remember is everything going black.

Jungkook POV:

I woke up to the sun in my eyes, so I stood up. Yesterday when I was at the hospital, the doctor said that I can walk on my leg again but I still can't dance yet. I went downstairs to the kitchen and I saw Jin cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Hyung." I greeted when I sat at the counter waiting for my breakfast.

"Good morning Jungkook." He greeted back. He finished cooking and gave me my breakfast. I started eating while talking to Jin. The others walked in and grabbed their food and sat down with us. I finished my food and washed my plate.

"Can I go see Y/N today?" I asked my Hyungs.

"Yeah, I'll drive you there Kookie." Yoongi Hyung said. He got up and washed his plate and we walked to the front door to leave. We then walked to his car and got in. We started driving to the hospital while talking about random things. We arrived at the hospital and got out of the car and headed inside. We walked up to the receptionist and told her that we were there to see Y/N.

"I'm sorry, the doctor is watching her condition." She told us.

"What happened?" I asked sounding worried.

"I don't know what happened, you're going to have to ask the doctor. I'm sorry I can't tell you." She said.

"It's okay we understand." I said. We walked to the waiting area so we can talk to the doctor.

10 minutes later

The doctor came out to the waiting room and walked towards us.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?" The doctor asked me.

"Yes I am sir." I said.

"You can see her now." He told me.

"What happened to her?" I asked the Doctor.

"She started screaming in the middle of the night and we had to use sedative to calm her down. When she woke up her vitals were out of whack." He told me.

"Okay thank you sir." I thanked him.

"You're welcome Mr. Jeon." The doctor said before walking away. Me and Yoongi started going to Y/N's room. We got to her room and opened the door and went inside. We saw Y/N watching TV, she turned and saw us then smiled.

"Hi Jungkook and Yoongi." She greeted us with a smile.

"Hey, how are you feeling this morning?" I asked her.

"I'm doing fine, what about you guys?" She asked us.

"We're doing great." Yoongi told her.

"Are you okay? The doctor told us that you were screaming in the middle of the night." I said.

"There was a person standing next to my bed staring at me." She told us.

"Did you tell the police?" Yoongi asked her.

"Not yet, the nurses and doctors that came in here said they didn't see anyone in the room with me. He went through the window before got here." She explained while tears were forming.

"I'll go get the detective so she can tell him about what happened." Yoongi said before walking out of the room.

15 minutes later

Yoongi came back to the hospital with the detective. The detective then went to Y/N to ask her questions about the person that was here. She also described the person who kidnapped her. After all the questions that the detective asked, he left to try to find the man that fits the description that she gave him. Me and Yoongi started talking to Y/N for awhile until it was time for us to leave. I gave Y/N a hug and a kiss on the forehead and then left after saying bye to her.

Y/N POV:

After Jungkook and Yoongi left, I watched some more TV. I started feeling tired, so I turned the TV off and closed my eyes. I heard something fall down in my room. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Then I saw a figure sitting in the chair in front of my bed. Who ever it was, started staring at me like last night. My eyes widen from fear, I was about to scream until he ran to me and put something over my mouth. The last thing I remember is everything going black.
_________________________________
It seems like you've been kidnapped again.

Was it the same kidnapper or a different kidnapper??

You keep getting kidnapped, that means you're one beautiful human being if someone keeps kidnapping you.