Chapter 12

1 message from unknown

Unknown: Is this Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, who is this?

Unknown: This is Jimin, Jungkooks friend and bandmate

Y/N: Oh hi Jimin

Y/N changed Unknown to Jimin

Jimin: Are you dating Jungkook??

Y/N: Did he tell you??

Jimin: Yeah he told me, I just don't believe him. So is it true??

Y/N: Yeah it's true

Jimin: Finally he asked you out, he never shut up about it

Y/N: Really??

Jimin: Yes, you're all he ever talks about

Y/N: Awww that's sweet

Jimin: He was cringing me out

Y/N: That sounds like him

Jimin: Yeah

Y/N: Btw how did you get my number??

Jimin: I took Jungkooks phone and found it

Y/N: If you knew that I was Y/N, why did you ask me that??

Jimin: He doesn't have you saved as your name

Y/N: Really?? What am I saved as then??

Jimin: He saved you as My Little Devil 😍😈

Y/N: He had the devil emoji with my name??

Jimin: Yeah, why did he have the name devil in there??

Y/N: How am I supposed to know?? Ask him why

Jimin: I can't

Y/N: Why not??

Jimin: He'll kill me for looking through his phone

Y/N: If he hits you text and I'll hit him for hitting you

Jimin: Okay and I gtg

Y/N: Okay, remember tell me if he hits you then I'll kill him

Jimin: Okay bye

Y/N: Bye

Y/N POV:

When I finished texting Jimin, I went downstairs to watch TV since it's only 10:30. I put it on a channel with a kdrama on, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat while watching it. After about 10 minutes in it, there was a knock on the door. I went and opened the front door and saw Jimin holding his arm. I immediately knew what happened, but acted like I didn't know.

"What happened to you Jimin?" I asked holding in a laugh.

"Jungkook punches me after asking him that question." He told me while still rubbing his arm. I couldn't hold the laughter in any longer and I busted out laughing. He just looked at me while pouting. After a couple minutes, I finished laughing and let him in the house. Then I went and got my phone to message Jungkook.

Y/N: Jungkook, can you come over to my house??

Jungkook: Okay I'm coming baby

I told Jimin that I invited him over and he gave me a terrified look. After 20 minutes of waiting, there was a knock on the door. I looked over at Jimin and his eyes were wide open while staring at the door. I went and opened the door to see Jungkook standing there looking in my eyes.

"Come in Jungkook." I said with a straight face.

Jungkook POV:

I came inside and saw Jimin sitting on the couch wide eyed. I had a feeling of what was going to happen next. I then felt something hit my arm very hard and my turned around and met eyes with Y/N. I was a bit scared of her.

"Why did you hit me Jagi?" I asked her.

"You know dang well why I hit you." She said. Jimin busted out laughing at the situation that's happening in front him. Y/N looked like she wanted to kill me.

"Don't hit Jimin again." She said to me with her eyes squinted.

"I won't hit him again." I told her. I was scared if I said that I would still hit him she might throw me out the window. She then turned and walked to the couch with Jimin like nothing just happened. I walked over and joined them watching tv. After 7 hours of watching tv, and playing games it was time for me and Jimin to head back to the dorm. After we bid goodbye and me giving her a peck on the lips, me and Jimin went back to the dorm.

When we got there, we had to eat dinner. After I finished eating, I went upstairs to my room and did my night routine and went to bed after texting Y/N goodnight. After texting her, I hooked my phone up to the charger and laid down on my bed and fell asleep after my head hit the pillow.