Chapter 27

Y/N POV:

I woke up to someone's arm around me. I already knew who it was, I was trying to get away from him but everytime I try to his grip tightens around me. I started crying, I want to leave this hell that I'm in. I heard him make a noise and get up. He left the room, leaving me by myself. When the door closed,I bursted out crying.

"What did I ever do to deserve this? I'm a good person, never did anyone wrong." I said to myself while crying.

3 hours later

He came back after being gone for 3 hours. He came in the room with a box. I get scared of what's in that box. He set the box on the night table and pulled out a knife.

"What are y-you going to do to m-me?" I asked with fear in my voice.

"That's a surprise baby." He said. He then started coming closer to me with the knife in his hand. There were tears coming out of my eyes scared of what he's going to do. He grabbed my wrist and put the knife blade on it. He started cutting my wrist. I screamed out in pain.

"I will keep going until you learn who owns you." He said.

"Why are you doing this?!" I yelled. He started cutting my arm causing me to scream.

"Who owns you?!" He yelled which caused me to flinch.

"Y-You." I said, in hopes of him to stop cutting me.

"Good girl." He said, while putting the knife back in the box and then walking out of the room. I looked at the door when it closed and I saw the box still on the table. I went over to it and looked inside. There was the knife that he used, a whip, a butcher knife, handcuffs, and a hammer. I was scared for why he need all of these things. Then an idea came to me, I can take some of these and try to escape again.

I found a pair of jeans and a big shirt in the room with me. They must have been the clothes that I wore. So I put them on and went over to the box and took the knife that he used and put it in my pocket. Then I went to the door to see that it was locked. I looked around the room for anything I can use to unlock the door with. I saw a bobby pin on the floor which must've been mine or someone else's. I grabbed it and broke it in half.

I went back to the door and started picking the door. I kept going until I heard a click. I stood up and turned the doorknob and the door opened. I looked outside to see if he was anywhere to be found. When I didn't see him, I snuck around and saw the front door. When I got to the door, I heard the TV. He must be watching TV, he shouldn't let his guard down. I opened the front door slowly and went outside. I closed the door quietly and went towards the woods. Once I got to the woods I started running like there was no tomorrow.

15 minutes later

I ran for what felt like forever but was only 15 minutes. I saw cars going by so I ran to the road. When I got to the road I almost got hit by a car, the car then pulled over and someone got of the car and ran towards me. Before the person got to me, I fell to the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?" The person said, sounding worried. I felt someone pick me up and take me to their car and drive off.

To Be Continued....
___________________________________
Who do you think found you??

Find out in the next chapter.