Chapter 23

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to someone holding me. I turned around and saw the kidnapper. He must've known that I woke up because he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning babe." He greeted.

"G-good m-morning." I said.

"I'm heading out, don't try anything." He said the last part with gritted teeth.

"O-Okay." I answered him. He walked out of the room and closed the door and locked it with the new doorknob that he had to put in. Since I didn't want to get a punishment that's worse than the last punishment I decided to take a nap instead. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

??? POV:

I got in my car and left to go the store to get a few things that I need to get. While I was walking in the store, I saw that Jungkook boy that thinks that Y/N loves him. I smirked and walked over to him. I stopped once I saw a girl walk up beside him. I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of them. Y/N will think that he's cheating on her for that girl. I bought everything I needed and headed back to the house. I got there and I took the items in the house and went to look if she was still there.

She was still laying on the bed, I'm glad she didn't try to run even if she couldn't get through the door. I walked over to her with my phone on the picture that I took. I shook her awake and heard her groan. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said, once she opened her eyes fully.

"G-Good morning." She said in her sleepy voice.

"I have to show you something." I said, smiling. I showed her the photo and I was waiting for her reaction. She gave a reaction, just not the one that I wanted.

"Oh my god, what happened to Jungkooks leg?" She asked.

"Are you not wondering about the girl that's beside him." I asked her.

"What about her?"

"Aren't you worried that he's cheating on you babygirl?"

"I know who that is and she knows Jungkook is dating me." She told me. I wonder what would've happened if she didn't know who the girl was. Would she think that he's cheating on her? I started thinking of a plan to try to make her think that he's cheating but that's going to take some time to do.

Jungkook's POV:

I went to the store with my Hyungs to get the stuff that they needed. While I was looking at something, I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked at who it was. It was J-Hope Hyungs sister.

"Hey Jungkook." She greeted me.

"Oh hey." I greeted her back.

"How have you been?" She asked me.

"Not good."

"Why? Is everything okay?"

"Y/N was kidnapped."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Jungkook." She said while giving my a hug.

"Yeah but I know that the police will find her." I told her.

"I know they will as well, I'll be praying every night for her to be found and the man that kidnapped her captured."

"Thanks."

"You know that I can tell you really love her and you can't live without her." She said.

"Jungkook, we need to go now." I heard one of my Hyungs say.

"I have to go now." I told her.

"Okay, nice seeing you again Jungkook."

"Nice seeing you too bye."

"Bye." She said, walking away. I waved when I started heading to my Hyungs. I got to them and we went to the car. My Hyungs helped me into the car. When everyone was in the car, we started heading back to the dorm since it's getting late. When we got back to the dorm, Namjoon Hyung helped me out of the car and up to my room to help me change into my pajamas before I got to bed.

After I was in my pajamas, we went downstairs to wait for our dinner to get done. Jin was in the kitchen cooking and I was sitting in the living room waiting for my food. Jimin Hyung came and sat down beside me on the couch.

"Hey Kookie." Jimin said.

"Hey." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with worry in his voice.

"I guess." I answered him.

"Don't worry Kookie, she's a strong girl she's going to be okay."

"I know, I'm worried and praying that whoever kidnapped her won't hurt her." I said tearing up. Jimin pulled me gently into his embrace and said that everything's going to be okay. While he was rubbing my back, Jin said that dinner was ready and brought a plate in the living room for me to eat in there. I finished eating and decided to go to bed and made my way to my bed. I hooked my phone up and laid down and drifted off to sleep.