Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV:

The police are still looking for Y/N, I hope they're able to find her. I think about her everyday and I cry every night. Why did this have to happen to her? She did nothing to deserve this, she's the kindest and sweetest girl on the planet. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Jin Hyung cooking something on the stove. He looked at me and gave a faint smile when he saw me. I sat down at the counter and put my head down. I was crying a little bit, then I heard Jin Hyung say something so lifted my head up to look at him.

"Jungkook, they'll find her you know that." Jin Hyung said.

"But what happens if they don't find her or if she's dead?" I asked him.

"Then you'll have to move on, I'm sorry to say that but that's what she'll want you to do."

"But we don't know if she's dead though which I hope she isn't, because I don't know if I can live without her."

"You have to believe that the police will find her. Trust me, we all hope they find her." After Jin Hyung said that, the others walked in and saw us talking. They walked over to me and hugged me.

"Let's eat breakfast now before we have to leave." Jin Hyung said to everyone. After we ate, we went to the BigHit Building for dance practice. I wasn't dancing like I usually do. It worried everyone, they know that I'm not having the time of my life right now. While I was dancing, I fell and hit my knee hard on the floor. I tried standing up but couldn't from the pain in my knee.

"Let's take you to the doctors to get that knee checked out." Jin said.

"Okay Hyung." I said to him. Jin took me to the doctors for my knee. We arrived at the doctors 15 minutes later.

"Let's get an x-ray of that knee." The doctor said. The doctor took me to a room with an x-ray machine in the middle of the room. I went to the x-ray machine and put my leg up so it can be x-rayed.

"It turns out, you fractured your knee cap, you have to rest and don't use your knee. What do you do for a living?" The doctor asked me.

"I'm a K-Pop idol." I told the doctor.

"Okay, you can't dance or walk on your knee so you're going to have to stay at home for awhile." The doctor told me.

"How long?" I asked him.

"I'd say about 14 weeks but come back every 2 weeks so I can keep an eye on that knee." The doctor told me.

"Okay, thank you."

"Now let's get that knee in a cast." The doctor said. After about 3 hours of being at the doctors, we finally went back to the dorm. When we got back, I went to my room. It was harder since I'm using crutches. When I got to my room, I plopped down on my bed and winced in pain. After the pain went away, I started crying wishing for Y/N to come back and for her to be unharmed. I cried so much that I ended up falling asleep.