Chapter 14

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the door bell, so I got out of bed and put my robe on. I started heading downstairs to go see who was at the door when whoever it was rung the bell again. When I got to the door, I opened it and saw Jungkook standing there smiling like a maniac. I stepped aside so he could come in. As soon as I closed the door he, he pinned me to the door. My eyes widen at what he just did.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" I asked him with my eyes still wide open.

"Huh?" Was all he said before passing out in my arms. I called Jin to tell him what happened.

Jin: Hello

Y/N: Hey Jin

Jin: Oh hey Y/N

Y/N: Can you come over please

Jin: Okay btw why

Y/N: Jungkook is here and he's passed out in my arms

Jin: Okay and I'm bringing Yoongi with me

Y/N: Okay see you guys here

Jin: Bye

Y/N: Bye

After I hung up the phone, I tried moving Jungkook to the couch but I was not quite strong enough.

"Man, why did you have to pass out far from the couch?" I said to myself. I heard the door bell ring and I turned around to answer it.

"Who is it?!" I asked, yelling.

"It's Jin and Yoongi." Jin answered.

"Okay come in it's unlocked." I told them. They came in the house and saw me struggling to get Jungkook to the couch. Yoongi came over and took him from me. Yoongi put him on the couch, and turned around to face me.

"What did he do before passed out?" Yoongi asked me.

"He pinned me to the front door and after I asked him what he was doing he said 'huh' and then passed out." I told him. After I told him, both of them bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, sounding confused.

"He's a flirty drunk." Yoongi stated, before laughing again.

"Oh." I said, before I started laughing. While we were waiting for Jungkook to wake up, we started watching tv. After about 20 minutes of watching tv we heard a groan. All three of us turned and looked at Jungkook who had his hand at his little friend. We started laughing again but harder and we fell on the floor laughing more at what was happening. We heard the door bell ring and I got up to go answer the door while still laughing.

"Oh hey Jimin." I said, turning red from laughing so much.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me, confused. I couldn't say anything so I pointed to Jungkook and Jimin started laughed hard.

"Why is he touching his friend?" Jimin asked, trying to hold in his laugh.

"He came here drunk and he pinned me to the door and I asked him what he was doing and all he said was huh then passed out in my arms. I called Jin to come and help me. So him and Yoongi came and put him on the couch and then we heard groaning and turned and saw him touching his little friend." I explained, before starting to laugh again.

Jimin started laughing even harder at what happened. After we all finished laughing, we all decided to just take a nap. So I got some blankets and pillows and put them on the floor for all of us. We all laid down and closed our eyes.

9 hour later

I woke up and looked at the time, it was 6 pm already. So, I got up and started cooking dinner for all of us. Then I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen and I saw Jungkook. I held in my laugh so he wouldn't ask me why I'm laughing at him.

"My head hurts." He said sitting down at the counter.

"I would expect so Jungkook." I said to him.

"What are you making?" He asked me.

"I'm making Kimchi Fried Rice." I told him.

"Okay." He said walking out of the kitchen to wake the other up. We sat at the dinner table eating our food. After we all finished eating, they said that they had to leave to go back to the dorm. After they left, I went upstairs and did my night routine and then went to bed. I fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.