Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I was about to stand up but then remembered that I have a cast on my leg. I couldn't reach my crutches, so I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and texted one of my Hyungs to come help me.

Jungkook: Hyung

Yoongi: What is it Kookie??

Jungkook: Can you come help me??

Yoongi: Okay I'm coming

Jungkook: Thank you

A couple minutes after I texted Yoongi, he came in my room.

"What do you need help with Jungkook?" Yoongi asked me.

"Can you help me change please?" I asked him.

"Fine." He answered.

15 minutes later

After he helped me change, he handed me my crutches before walking out of my room. I followed behind him on my crutches. It took me 5 minutes to get down the stairs. When I got downstairs, I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"How are you feeling Jungkook?" Jin asked me once I entered the kitchen.

"I've been better." I answered him.

"I heard you crying last night Jungkook, don't worry they'll find her." Jimin said.

"I know but I miss her like crazy and I always end up crying myself to sleep." I said while tears were welling up in my eyes. Taehyung came over to me and helped me to sit down on the couch in the living room. He sat down beside me, and I bursted out into tears. Taehyung pulled me into his embrace and started rubbing my back.

"It's going to be okay Jungkook." He said while still rubbing my back. All I could do was cry more into his shoulder. While I was crying, the others came in the room and saw me crying. I can tell that they were starting to cry with me. I cried for awhile then I fell asleep while still in Taehyung's embrace.

2 hours later

I woke up and looked at the time. The clock said that it was 11:27 am. I grabbed my crutches and went to my room to grab my phone. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and went back downstairs to the living room. I was alone at the dorm since the others were at dance practice. I was scrolling through Instagram and I decided to just watch tv. I turned the tv on and the news was on and they were talking about Y/N's disappearance. They still couldn't find anything about where she is or who kidnapped her. I changed the channel and left it on a random channel. I was watching tv and I heard my phone go off meaning I got a message. When I looked at my phone, it was from an unknown number.

Unknown: She never did love you and never will love you

Jungkook: Who are you?

Unknown: I'm here with a special girl that won't stop screaming your name

Jungkook: Don't hurt her you bastard

Unknown: You better watch your language or else something bad might happen to your precious Y/N

Jungkook: Please don't hurt her

Unknown: No promises there

Jungkook: Don't you dare hurt her

Whoever it was didn't reply after that, I was praying that he won't hurt her. I decided I should go show this to the police and see if they can trace the number or whatever they do with it. So I called Jin and told him to come pick me up and take me to the police station. He said that he was on his way with the others with him.

20 minutes later

Jin and the others got here after 20 minutes. When the car stopped, I got in and sat beside Jimin. After I sat down, Jin started driving to the police station. We arrived at the police station 10 minutes later. I got out of the car and went inside with the others. I went to the front desk and said that I need to show something to the police that were working on Y/N's disappearance. She led us to a room and knocked on the door. We heard someone say come in, she opened the door and let us in. The officer looked up from his computer and looked at us.

"How may I help you gentlemen?" The officer asked.

"I got these texts from an unknown number and he was threatening to hurt Y/N." I told the officer.

"Can I see them?" The officer asked.

"Yes sir here you go." I said while handing him my phone.

He was reading the texts between me and the unknown number.

"I think we'll be able to track this number to its location." The officer said.

"Do you know how long that could take?" I asked the officer.

"It will take a little while but I'm not sure if the phone he was using is traceable." He told me.

"But can you call me and tell me if you were able to track it?" I asked him.

"Yes we'll call you and tell you." He told me.

"Okay thank you Officer."

He printed out a copy of the text messages and handed me my phone back.

"If he messages you again come back and show us, okay?"

"I will officer." I answered him. After I finished talking to the police officer, we all went back in the car and went back to the dorm. When we got back it was already 6:35pm. I wasn't really hungry so I just went up to my room and I realized that I need help changing into my pajamas.

"Jin Hyung!" I yelled so he can hear me.

"What is it Jungkook?!" He yelled back.

"Can you come up here and help me change into my pajamas?!"

"Okay I'm coming!"He yelled. He came 5 minutes later. He asked me where my pajamas were and I pointed to my dresser. He helped me out of the clothes I was currently wearing and into my pajamas.

"Thank you Hyung." I said.

"Your welcome Jungkook." He said. He helped me get under my blanket and put the clothes I was wearing in the hamper.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Jin asked me.

"I'm not that hungry, so I'm just going to go to sleep now." I told him.

"Okay goodnight Jungkook."

"Goodnight Hyung."I said. When Jin walked out, I was thinking about Y/N and started crying a bit. I'm praying that whoever that guy is, won't hurt her. Thinking about that made me cry more and the last thing I remember was me drifting off to sleep.