Chapter 29 : Daddy (IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT)

I pimp to the beat
Walking down the street in my new LaFreak, yeah
This is how I roll
Animal print, pants out control

I'm sexy and I know it,  LMFAO
*
*
*
Present

Punch.

Kick.

Kick.

Punch again.

"I don't understand how any of this is going to work. ", Miranda said in a bored tone.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and let out a sigh.
"Look, I thought we were going to take down just one of the girlfriends. But, here comes another blast from the past. What if they all team up against me? I mean, I'm the frickin wife! ", I shook my head, " this was what Liam was planning. He wanted his blasts from the past torture me like this. "

"Well, dont give him the satisfaction. Don't give a reaction. ", she said.

"I'm not a porcelain doll, Miranda. Sometimes, when things go out of hand, I can't help but give a reaction. You know I have anger issues. ", I rolled my eyes.

She looked like she was thinking deeply, "Well, staying like this in Liam's gym and kicking a big sack of ", she paused, "whatever that consists of, is not going to help. You need alcohol. ", she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"No", I whined slightly closing my eyes.

"Come on, Ashley. You've been sulking all day. You need spirit to lift off your spirits. "

"I've not been sulking. ", I argued.

"Whatever sails your boat honey. But I'm very sure that Liam has a great collection of alcohol. So, come along. ", she pulled my arm.

I was too tired after almost three hours of non stop kick boxing and work out. It was currently six in the evening and no matter what Miranda says, I've not been sulking all day.
Watching Netflix and having ice cream while on bed all day, isn't sulking okay? Somebody make her understand.
And after I got bored, I called Miranda to hang out with her. Well, actually my plan was to make her spill out all her secrets regarding Theo. However, the execution was yet to be done.

"We shouldn't do this. This is trespassing. ", I whispered as we made our way to the basement.

"Shhhh", she shushed me, "Liam is your husband. Drop the drama. "

"I'm not going in anymore. ", I said standing at the partition.

She rolled her eyes, "Scaredy cat. "

"Hey, I'm not -", but before I could go on, she had already left. I crossed my arms around my chest and stomped my foot like a five year old.

After ten minutes, she came back with a beautiful transparent bottle with blue decorations.

But without acknowledging me, she went past me.
"Hey! ", I whisper yelled.
As we came up to the ground floor, she showed me the bottle under light.

"This is tequila! ", I said angrily, "I'm not having it. Let's go and keep it back in its shelf. "

"Make me. ", she said and made a bee line to my room on the first floor.

"Miranda! Mir -", I yelled. But Abigail popped out from the corner.
"Oh hey Abigail.", I said nervously, "Can I have some lime and salt please?"

"Sure Ashley. Whatever you need.", she went to the kitchen to bring  the supplements and handed them to me. I mumbled a quick thank you and made my way to the first floor.