Chapter 2

Flashback starts from here:

Samskriti couldn't sleep that night. She was constantly thinking about the person who saved her. She wanted to know whether he is ok. But she don't know anything about him. Only she knows is his name. Lakshya. She muttered it in her mind several times. She prayed for him.

"Samskriti.."she turned to the side where she heard that voice and saw her elder sister Shivani standing with smile. She didnt have the mood to smile back.

"Your dad and Anna got the information about the man who saved you. They were searching from morning." Her sister broke the news and she became excited.

"Tell me tell me...Pls..who is he?" She rushed to Shivani and already dragged her to the bed taking a position next to her.

"Why are you interested?" Her sister gave a teasing look.
"You should have there to watch him beating that Prabhakar. I swear you would have clapped seeing it." She said exactly knowing about how to make her sister happy.

"There is no wonder why he could defeat the men of Vinayak. He is a goon.."Shivani said making Samskriti shocked.

"Goon???" She didnt expect it.
"Yes. He will do anything for money. One of the most wanted criminal of the town." Shivani said
"And his family?" Samskriti asked little surprised.
"No one knows. He is an orphan." She got the reply.

She felt sad.
"Appa and Mama are calling you.."Shivani said.
"You go. I will come." Samskriti said and her sister left.

She washed her face and went to the hall to face her father and Mama. She saw them talking to each other along with Sreeram.

Her father, Sooryamoorthi is the most important person for her in this world. He is living only for his daughters after his wife's death. He is a don who is kind hearted and simple. A lot of people respects him for the reason he will do anything for helping common people. He is earning illegal money. But it is all spending for poor people and their needs. Samskriti respects him for that. But she don't like him doing illegal business and fighting. She knows well that her father will kill anyone who hurts people. She hates violence. There is a reason why she hates it. She was only 5 year old when her mom gets shot infront of her and died on the spot. She hates all after that. Her mom is killed by her Appa's enemy Vinayak Devarayar who is also a don. But unlike her Appa he is a money minded person and will do anything to make money. When people suffered because of him, her Appa made his all men arrest. And to take revenge he killed her mom. She won't forget that incident in her entire life. Some night she woke up from sleep thinking about her mom's lifeless body laying in a pool of blood infront of her. She dont want to loose anyone more in her life. Her Appa killed Vinayak's wife to take revenge of his wife's death. That increased their enmity. Vinayak and his son Prabhakar won't miss any chance to attack her Appa and family. But always her Appa, mama and Anna protects her from all harm. It was Prabhakar who tried to harass her in public when Lakshya saved her.

Unlike her, her elder sister Shivani is very bold and revenge minded. She always support her father. She wants Vinayak and Prabhakar to be killed who ended her mother. Samskriti's mama, her mom's brother Veera Ayyer is a fun loving man. He is her biggest comfort in this house. She loves to spend time with him. He used to say jokes to make her laugh. His wife is dead. Sreeram is his son who is a brother for Samskriti. He is also following Sooryamoorthi's path to finish Vinayak and Prabhakar. He loves Shivani and their relationship is already accepted by the entire family. Samskriti is the one who is most happy to see her sister's marriage with Sreeram. But it didn't happen till now because of all these fights and various other reasons. Another reason why she hates this life. Eventhough she hates their activities, her love for them is unconditional and unlimited.