Chapter 4

A few days later:

Gradually Lakshya started recovering. Now he can walk without anyone's help. His wound didn't recover completely. But the pain is less comparing to the initial days. He is ok with it. Sooryamoorthi and his family took good care of Lakshya and his friends. They liked the atmosphere and people well.

After that day Lakshya started avoiding Samskriti eventhough she tried to initiate a conversation few times. He didn't want to get diverted and so he purposefully don't let her come in his way. She felt bad for his cold treatment.

It's the first Friday of the month. Her family have to do prayers in the temple on first Friday of every month and all the family members including Sooryamoorthi's men went to temple. Lakshya didn't go since he is not believing in God and all this rituals. But his friends went only to have sweets and prasadam (Kind of food getting from temple after finishing the prayers). Samskriti couldn't go with her family since she have to attend her dance class.

She got ready for her class and before going she decided to ask Lakshya if anything he wants. His room is upstairs. So she climbed the stairs and reached his room. He was hearing music with headset. She understood that this is a good chance to talk with him.

She coughed to gain attention. He saw her standing at door with her signature smile. He felt irritated. He stood up and opened the wardrobe. He took his dress and was about to enter washroom when she held his wrist and stopped him.

"What do you want?"he asked angrily.
"Where are you going?"she asked
"To bathe"he replied.
"How many times would you bathe in a day? I have seen you going to bathe before one hour ago too."she said making him feel awkward.
"It's ok. Dont need to find excuses to avoid me. Because I stopped advising people. No one obeys me. Everyone focuses on their revenge only. No one cares for me. If my mom was alive atleast she would have care for me" she complained. Her face changed and she became sad.

He wanted to say that everyone loves her and they all wants her to be safe more than anything else. But he couldn't.

"I got attached to you because you saved my life. That's why I wanted you to be safe. But you are not different. Everyone is same. I don't know why I born in between these blood loving people"she said frustrated.

He have a slight smile now on his lips. He hided it before she catches him.

"Ok I am going to my dance class. Do you want anything?"she asked seriously.
He shook his head.
"Hey man. You can ask me anything. You don't need to descend the stairs always. That's why I am asking."she said.
"I don't want anything."he said sternly.

She looked around.
"There is no water here. Do you want me to bring water for you?"she asked.
"Can't you understand what I am saying? How many times should I say that I don't want anything. You go."he became angry.
"Devil only drinks blood I think."she said and left his room.

She came downstairs and took her bag. She was about to go out when the calling bell rang. She opened the door and a shock on her face. The person whom she didn't expect here at this time. No. The man whom she dont want to see ever in her life. She was scared.

"Hai beautiful."Prabhakar said with a smirk.
"Why are you here?"she asked trying to gain courage.
"To meet you."he laughed.

She glared at him.
"Go outside. I will call Appa."she said in a threatening voice.
"Dont act babe. I know that no one is here. Do you think that I am a fool?"he smirked evily.

She sensed danger. She tried to close the door when he pushed her inside. He entered inside and following him a group of men came inside the house. Only then she realized that he is not alone. She cursed her decision to go for dance class instead of prayers.  She is afraid. He asked his men to close the door. One of them did it. She started shivering in fear. He tried to come closer to her. She took a step back.