Reunion Of Love

Back to the Present:
Samskriti slowly opened the large window of her room. A smile crept across her lips feeling the cold breeze from outside. She looked down at the large banyan tree standing with all its pride. She had a lot of memories with Lakshya under its shade. Tears flowed down her cheeks remembering the first time she proposed him near that tree and his reaction. A strong vibe from inside made her wipe the tears. She knows that this is not the time to cry. It's time to smile. The smile she lost years back. Because tomorrow her Laksh is coming back after getting released from the prison.

She closed her eyes recollecting everything that had happened in her life.

She was living a meaning less life until she met him. She falls in love with him gradually. She believed in true love and that's why he had to finally admit his hidden love for her even after so many denials. It was her patience that was the root for thier love. He made her life meaningful with his love, care and everything. And then his fears overtook his courage and her love became his weakness. Thats when he asked her to leave. She had to go away only to be pulled back by him again. They were meant to be together and no destiny could destroy their love for each other. Their marriage has been fixed and it felt like she was living her dream days. And then everything ended on that most tragedic day of her life. She lost her Appa and Mama thereby shattering her world. On the other side fate declared separation for her and Laksh. She was completely devastated from inside. Only thing remained with her was the mangalsutra he tied on her neck.

Law punished Laksh with 5 years of imprisonment. But she was sure that no one can destroy true love that she is believing. She was ready to once again wait for him. On these 5 years she didn't even visit him at jails for once. She had no strength to see him in a jail uniform. She was also sure that he too don't want that to happen. She wrote letters to him every month with the same words. No one got bored with those repeating words from her. Because it's their means of love, confidence, strength and hope.

She closed her eyes and touched her wedding chain. She then touched her hair partitions where vermillion is applied.
"This is enough for me to wait for you Laksh. You have given me what I asked from you. Your name on me. That's all I wanted."she muttered smilingly.

She opened her eyes and again looked down until a hand tapped on her shoulders. She turned back to see Shivani smiling at her. She smiled back.

"Thinking about him?"Shivani asked and she looked at the floor.
Shivani cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"All your sorrows will be ended tomorrow. It's time for you both to live your life now. Dont think about the past now. You went through a lot. Now you should smile always. For him, for your Appa and Mama. And for you."Shivani said making her smile.

"Akka...."she whispered happily.
"We have a present for you. From your Akka and Anna. And you know what, your Anna has exclusively selected it for you. So dont blame me if you didn't like the color."Shivani said handling over the packet to her hand.

Samskriti smiled before opening the packet and she found a beautiful red saree in it. She looked at her Akka with surprise in her eyes.
"For me?"she asked

"No. For your Laksh since he used to wear sarees."Shivani teased and she bursted into a laugh. Shivani couldn't control the happiness of seeing her sister laughing after 5 long years.

"I did like it. Thank you. Special thanks to my Anna who selected this exclusively for me." Samskriti said.

"Tomorrow you should wear this to welcome your husband back. Dont let him sad by seeing you in this old saree of our mother's. And you should forget everything that happened on past."Shivani paused seeing her sister's shining eyes.
"I know its not easy to forget. But you should atleast try to find happiness in your new life. I am sure that he will be excited to start a life with you which you both dreamt a lot. It's time for you to move on."she added and Samskriti hugged her.