Chapter 11

Lakshya and Samskriti is sitting at the road side. He was helping her to have the water from the bottle that he is holding. His face clearly shows his concern and worry for her. She was drinking the water fastly stealing glances at him accordingly. At a point she stopped drinking and gestured that it's enough.

Guna and Vinay were looking at both of them standing by their side. Lakshya opened the food packet which Guna bought for her. She stopped him when he tried to feed her.

"I don't want to eat anything."she said showing her disagreement.
"Samskriti, you are tired. You must eat something. Otherwise you cant walk."he said trying to convince her.
"Appa, is he ok? They must be worried for me. Isn't it?"she asked sadly.

He didnt reply instead lowered his head agreeing with her.

"I want to see Appa...then akka, Anna, mama everyone."she stated.
He looked at her blankly.
"Can you please get me back to my home?"she requested making his heart melt.

He nodded and stood up. Then he supported her to stand and before taking the first step she was about to fall. He held her through her waist at correct time and saved her from falling. She looked at him in surprise and then held his hand strongly.

"You are so weak Samskriti. You must have eaten something."he said helping her to walk. But she was so lost in his concern for her.

"Why do you care for me?"she asked stopping.
"Because I love you."he said loudly making her burst into tears. she couldn't believe it completely. Hearing those words again from him sent peace to her heart. That was enough for her to forget all pains she suffered these days.

"Samskriti, you have asked me this question a lot of times earlier. That time I didn't have any answer. I tried to escape from you by saying it's my duty and you are my responsibility. I was also searching for an answer for your question. But now I clearly knows that I do love you and that's why I want you to be safe always."he said making her speechless.

"Yes Samskriti. I love you. Didn't you say me last time that you hates your life? Then give that life to me. I want your life and you. Because I can't live without you. Dont go away from me anymore. Please." He said and she hugged him immediately. He hugged her back letting himself flow in the emotions.

They discovered peace in each other's embrace. The same peace that both were trying to find out till now. She felt safe in his arms. He felt solace in her embrace that he didn't experience in his entire life. They remained in that position in each other's arms for a long time without wanting to move away.

Guna and Vinay smiled at them happily.

"I love you Laksh."she whispered making him close his eyes. He smiled and slowly moved away from her. He cupped her face.

"Thank you for loving this devil whom no one else can love."he said.
She smiled.
"In that case Mr.Laksh, I am devil's girl."she stated happily making his heart flutter.

"Can we go back home? I can't wait to see my family."she said after a few minutes.
He nodded. She walked holding Lakshya's hand with difficulty. He stopped and picked her into his arms. She blushed while he was admiring her beauty. He made her sit properly on the jeep and started driving.
______________________________________

Samskriti was laying on Shivani's lap and Sooryamoorthi slowly caressing her hairs sitting beside her. When Lakshya came back with Samskriti, it was a great relief for the whole family. They became happy and thanked Lakshya. Samskriti became relaxed getting back to her family.

"Samskriti, I have something serious to talk with you." Sooryamoorthi said observing her reaction.

"What Appa?"she asked getting up from her sister's lap.
"You are not safe here anymore. Eventhough Prabhakar is in jail, his father is still here hiding somewhere. I can't see you in trouble anymore." Sooryamoorthi declared.