Chapter 10

Surprise!!! Here is a double update from my side for all my amazing readers. Make sure that you read the previous chapter (Chapter 9) before proceeding with this chapter. Happy Reading!!!

3 Days Later:
Sooryamoorthi, Sreeram and Lakshya tried their best to find Samskriti but didn't get a clue. They were tired but was not ready to give up. For them Samskriti is the first priority now. They searched all the places where Vinayak can keep Samskriti, but they were all empty making them disappointed. Sooryamoorthi tried to get Prabhakar back from jail inorder to save his daughter. But all the evidences they collected against him were strong and the charge sheets were already filed. Sooryamoorthi even requested to so many officials, but didn't work out. On the other hand his health was also getting worst.

Today is the last day they can be sure that Samskriti will be safe. They don't know what will happen to her tomorrow since they can't get Prabhakar out of jail till now. Everyone was tensed.

Shivani looked at her Appa who is leaning back on the chair with a tired body. It feels like he is lifeless. She couldn't see him like this. She instantly moved out of the room and went to Sreeram who is emptying a bottle full of water into his mouth. He is also tired. It's been three days they slept and eat properly. She felt sad.

"Sree, any information about our Samskriti?"she asked with little hope still remaining.

Sreeram placed the bottle back and came towards her.
"Shivani, we haven't get any clue where she is. I don't know whether we can save her."Sreeram said lowering his head.

That's it. She didnt stand there anymore. She rushed to upstairs and moved towards the balcony.

"Why did you guys return back? Did you enquire everywhere where I said to search?" An angry Lakshya spoke to Sooryamoorthi's men who returned back after a long search for Samskriti.

The men nodded with an hopeless face. He sighed.
"You guys are good for nothing. Did you search the outskirts well?"he asked again still not ready to give up.

"We tried our best"he got the reply and he walked back angrily. He took out his phone from the pocket and started calling someone.
"What's the status? Any information?"he asked clearly showing a tired worried face.

"Listen..search everywhere without any fault. I want her back right infront of me. No matter wherever happens. Take as much people you wants. Dont give me excused anymore. And yes, I am coming to join you."he said determinantly and ended the call with a frown.

He took the keys and was about to go out when Guna called him from back. Vinay too joined them making him scowl.
"Now what you guys want?"he asked annoyingly.
"Lakshya, come and eat something. It's been three days you have eaten properly. You will fell somewhere tired. Your body needs energy man."Guna tried to advice him.

"I cant eat and rest here when she is suffering there. I am sure she might be waiting for me to rescue her."he said. His words reflecting hope.

"We know. But only if you are alive, you can save her."Vinay said.

"She was the only one who worried for me till now, only one who have seen something good in me. Only one who saw me as a human when everyone else treated me as a devil. I can't sit idle when I am not sure whether she is ok or not." He said wiping away a tear drop from his eyes corner.

Guna and Vinay realized that they can't make him understand. They sighed looking at each other. All this were listening by someone else from the balcony. A slight smile occupied her face.

Lakshya was about to get into the jeep when he suddenly stopped seeing someone coming to him.

"Lakshya..."Shivani called him making him confuse.
"Please save my sister. Only you can save her now."she joined her hands and pleaded him with tears. He was shocked and surprised.
"Please dont request me. You can order me. After all it's my duty."he said and she looked at his eyes.