Chapter 13

"There was only one dream for me after my mom got killed infront of me. To live peacefully away from all this blood smelling places. To live without scaring anyone. To get someone who can make me feel secured and safe. To be with someone who can protect me in all ways."

Lakshya became sad remembering the dreams of her life that she told him once.

"I cant Samskriti. I can't fulfill either one of your wishes. I can love you and protect you. But you won't get the peace you dreamt off if you are with me. You can't live without scaring anyone. You will be always afraid about losing me and I will be afraid about losing you. Losing my love. I can't let this happen. I can't. Because I love you so much." He let out a deep breathe before standing up from bed and moving towards the balcony.

He started observing the surroundings and downstairs where he used to watch Samskriti dancing.
"I have been attached to this house very much. These places....I will really miss all. And yes, I will miss you too Samskriti" he wiped the drop of tear fallen on his cheek.

"I don't know how will be my life hereafter. Surely it will be an hell more than before. But now I have to bear this. I have to go away from you. If I leaves, may be you don't have to leave here. Your Appa may rethink about his decision. I don't have anyone. But you have a family who loves you a lot. Its better you don't miss them. It's me who should leave this house. Not you."

He walked towards the wardrobe and started taking out all his clothes one by one. He packed it into a small bag and turned to see his friends sleeping. He didn't wake them up but walked straight outside. He reached the corridor and stopped.

He thought for a moment and then walked towards Samskriti's room without making any noise. His heart was beating fast while he was trying to process the fact that he can't see her anymore. He slowly opened the door of her room and entered inside. He could see her sleeping peacefully in the moon light. He walked little closer to her and sat on the floor near her bed. He wanted to touch her but stopped realizing that it may wake her up. He looked at her admiringly with teary eyes.

"Thank you Samskriti. You are the first and last one who could realize my heart. Even I was not capable of understanding it at a point of time. But you did. You showered me with your love and care that I can't even dream in my life. I love you dear. Be safe always."he whispered in low tone that is audible only to him and stood up in determination.

He said goodbye to her from his heart and went outside. He had the urge to look back at her. But as usual he suppressed his emotions and feelings. He reached the courtyard and felt blank.

He observed the surroundings and there was no one present there. He sighed in relief and started walking forward when he felt someone holding his wrist. He turned back and was shocked.

"Going without me?"Samskriti asked sadly.
He could see her disappointed face in the moon light and felt an heavy weight on his heart.

"Samskriti....you here.."he was stammering.
"What? Didn't want to see me here so that you can simply escape?"she asked before giving him a time to relieve from his sudden shock.

She looked at him from head to toe and a sarcastic smirk occupied her face. He was confused seeing that.
"Good. You are more fast than what I thought. Can you please explain me why are you leaving here when I am the one who is supposed to go now?"she asked little louder making him alert.

"Samskriti please don't make noise. Someone will hear us."he warned.

"I don't care. I don't care Laksh. Even if the entire world see us now, I just don't care. I am ready to shout out to the entire world that I love you. This moment. I don't care about its consequences and I don't have any plan to get worried about that."she said sternly making him more shock.