Chapter 5

Samskriti wore her earrings looking into the mirror. She smiled. Her thoughts went to his words.

"Why can't you change Mr.Devil? What pleasure you are getting from killing people? Let me see whether you will or not."
She took a vow in mind.

She came outside her room and saw maids serving lunch to Lakshya and his friends. She thought for a moment and went towards them.

"Give that to me. I will do it" Samskriti took the bowl from maid and started serving Lakshya. He had an angry face seeing it. But she didn't mind it and continued serving him. His friends are looking at them with an open mouth hiding their smile.

She finished serving him rice and curries. He maintained his arrogant expression which didn't have any effect on her.
"Now eat."she said.
He glared at her and stood up to go without eating. She held his hand and again made him sit.
"Where are you going?" She asked seriously.
"None of your business."he said angrily.
"It's my business since I had served you. I want to know what is your reason to not eat."she was not ready to leave making him irritated.
"I am not hungry."he said
"Didnt you remember it when you sit here for lunch? From where did you get sudden realization that you are not hungry?"she asked.

His friends were watching him carefully since they know he will lose his control anytime. And if he lose it, he will do anything. But the way he is trying to make him calm without getting violent made them surprised. They looked at each other with a smile.

"If you don't eat, I will call Appa. You have to make new reasons to convince him."she threatened him in the most sweet voice.
Finally he gave up and started eating. She smirked looking at his way of eating.
His friends looked at her in wonder.
"What? Do you both want anything?"she asked rolling her eyes.
They shook their head and ate along with him.

"Who told that you are devil? You are more sweet than a cat"she commented making his friends chuckle. He glared at both of them and they immediately stopped laughing. She smiled and walked away so that he can eat peacefully.
_____________________________________

A few days later
Lakshya came out of washroom after finishing his morning activities. He see his friends still sleeping. He sighed. He had already recovered from his injuries within these days.

"Hey wake up. This is not your wife house to sleep like buffaloes."he removed the blanket to wake them up.
"We know. But why should we scare when we have a friend who is trying to make this his wife house" Guna said still sleeping.

Lakshya glared at him and the very next moment he poured the water in the jug to their heads. They got up from bed cursing him. He wanted to laugh seeing their wet body. But being a devil he can't laugh.

"Now get ready fast before I empty another bucket on your empty heads."he warned.
"A devil infront of us. But a cat infront of that girl" Vinay said before running away to the washroom.

Lakshya heard it and his mind stucked there. He moved towards the mirror and looked at his reflection. He couldn't identify any changes. He is the same devil. But his thoughts said the other. He started interpreting.

Why can't he getting angry at her? Why does he show a soft corner towards her? Why does he care for her when he don't feel this for anyone else? What happened to him suddenly?

His none of the questions have an answer. He sighed. But he took a mind note to be serious and arrogant always infront of her. He decided to take care of that from next time onwards when meeting her.

After getting ready he came outside along with his friends. He saw Sooryamoorthi, Veera and Sreeram washing hands getting ready to eat breakfast.
"Come..the breakfast is ready. Sit." Shivani instructed them.
They washed hands and gathered around the dining table. Automatically his eyes travelled to everywhere searching for someone which didn't get fail to be noticed by his friends.